I'm starting to develop a real hatred toward this religion

by man in black 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

LV you are right! Jw's have been my worst employees too.

• ziddina
    ziddina

I suspect that they make poor employees - and contractors - for several reasons...

First of all, they really don't have to respect you. You're ultimately going to be bird food, after all...

Your success is totally due to the blessings of "Satan", since you are part of "Satan's" world, and all your hard-earned financial success is due to the compromises you made with "Satan" - getting a REAL education, working hard to ensure a decent financial future, being willing to put in overtime as necessary or take additional training to improve your job performance...

Since you've been 'educated' in "Satan's" world, you must be filled with lies and deceit - and will try to contaminate any "good little Witness" that happens to be in your vicinity...

The above doesn't apply, however, if you listen to the janitor/window washer/cleaning lady's sage, bible-based advice on how to live your life... Not that you, holding a Bachelors, Masters or PHD, would have ANY capacity to figure out what you "really" need in life...

I think that all of this generates an arrogant outlook that makes them automatically belittle anyone who is responsible and reliable and in contact with reality... Same "cult" mentality that renders them literally unable to 'see' the Watchtower's lies, illogic and hypocrisy...

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit