Latest Special Talk in Australia

by jwfacts 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

This tactic will probably bite them in the arse...

I personally know a couple of marginal Witnesses, who after hearing the "if you're not actively witnessing, you're not a real Witness" blurb at an assembly finally said to themselves - 'Alrighty then, if I'm not a real Witness, might as well quit the whole charade'... That was it for them as far as witnessing at all, attending meetings, the whole nine yards...

Are they trying to weed out the slackers? It's going to be a real tough slog, because it seems to me the majority of 'Witnesses' today are slackers; the message is stale and even the 'urgency' seems manufactured. Indeed, the beatings will continue until morale improves...

This was the SPECIAL TALK? Gawd, what's special about this??? I think implosion is not far off...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

the simple fact is there are billions of people who have never heard their stupid message, their growth is poor compared to the worlds population growth and they cannot say they fulfill Matt 24-14 because their growth only comes from tin pot 3rd/4th World nations and from disillusioned Catholics, and as the majority of them are such slackers,and funds are a dwindling the 2 edged sword of their stupid preaching work is starting to hurt them. The place I live in for the last 3 years has never been visited by Dubs whats the betting another 3 years will pass with out them ever calling, a stupid pointless work that many of the R&F no longer give a shit about.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL Jookbeard remember Angel Eyes once said that it was very rare these days that people don't listen to the JW message because the world is in turmoil? LOL This was after telling us she was a pioneer, and her elders knew she comes here and were fine with it and that she even showed this site to her studies and it helped their 'spiritual progress'.

LOL

• heathen
    heathen

It could be worth more than ten percent if they can brainwash people into leaving all their assets to the WTBTS when they die.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

yeah Isaac, their obsession with numerical growth and the billions of hours that are spent banging on doors! yet how much time of that is actually spent speaking about "Gods Kingdom?"

and Angel Eyes had a very busy secular career in the police force and medical field.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Yes, and quite a permissive congregation.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

wonder what she's doing now and who she's driving mad?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Her imaginary friends I would suppose.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

maybe shes a doctor , a post if hers popped up today on that 9 year old thread? I wonder if she lurks still?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Seems this is not THE Special Talk given a week after The Memorial and from an official outline. A visiting Bro (even if he is a Zone Overseer) does not make new policy....I guess he got carried away and thought it right to rattle a few cages. It will soon be forgotten

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit