return visit with my jw barber today

by JunkYardDog 33 Replies latest jw friends

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Pat on the back and we should buy him a drink. It's not like antagonized him anymore than the average JW does a return visit or a JW doing business territory.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Well done JYD

This guy WANTED to talk about his stupid religion by placing WTS publications out there for all to see and start up a conversation....So you started talking about his religion. At least some truth went into his ears.

They go to other peoples door with their poisonous religion, ready to trap them into the Borg. All you did was try to help him.

BRAVO!!!

3Mozzies

• Think About It
    Think About It

Does somebody get upset when their Super Apostate adventures are laughed at? Calm down.....sounds like some people were willing to give you a pat on the back. Can't wait to hear the next episode. BAM! POW! KURPLUNK! Take that you stupid JW's.

Think About It

• moshe
    moshe

JWs hate to be cornered with no exit. You did a great job JYD in talking to him and then going back later. That shows love for the lost, in my book. Think about that, folks.

PS- the other employees in the shop probably said , Hooray!! We are sick of this JW preaching to us and now he has been made a fool of! JYD shut him up for good!

• Desert Rat
    Desert Rat

I remember having to work the 'business' territory when I was an active dub. I remember the look of total disbelief on the faces of those I talked to- shocked that I would be there, at their place of employment, talking religion. It's bad enough that I bothered them at home, now I am bothering them while they try to earn an income! I hated it. But that's exactly what that barber was doing! You know those books were lying around, just waiting for someone to pick one up and leaf through it. Then he could put you in his chair, start cutting your hair-- and kill 2 birds with 1 stone. He would make money, make 'time', and have an encouraging informal witness he could proudly brag about at the next meeting! Wonder if he counted his time with you??

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

I can't see what can be wrong with asking questions in a polite way when so clearly the opportunity was given. The magazines left out were no accident.

I wonder if he'll tell this at the KH when they talk next about business witnessing? (smile)

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

JYD, good job.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

tHINK ABOUT IT: you never answered one of my questions? what I DID WRONG? all you did was BAM ..!!!POW!!!! KERPLUNK!!! call the bat mobile. sounds like your still stuck in the 1960's WEARING YOUR BATMAN HAT , AND WISHING YOU HAD A BATMAN LUNCH BOX. HOPING YOU COULD RIDE IN THE BAT MOBILE WITH BAT GIRL... your a JOKER....... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAA WAKE UP YOU 50 YEAR OLD KID?>??????????

• Darth plaugeis
  • Think About It
    Think About It

Actually the batman stuff was poking fun at you. What you did wrong? You come on here wth all these untactful over-the-top JW encounters looking for some kind of Super Apostate status because of your exploits, so I guess nothing really wrong with making an ass of yourself. Enjoy your pats.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit