JW's Came to the Door

by pr0ner 62 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Yan, LOL yes the governing body's license to screw up royally! LOL

• Think About It
    Think About It

Interesting conversation. I hate that they still make the anti-Christmas message during the Hollidays. Looking back, I can't believe all the petty things JW's made issues of. Thinking on it now, very crazy that they claim God choose them in 1919, because they had the truth and the religion nowdays resembles nothing like it did in 1919. Get ready to put on the "new light" BS boots in case there are any apologists out there.

Think About It

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Again, i wonder why Jesus would have chosen the Wt in 1919 when they were doing something like celebrating Christmas.

• clarity
    clarity

Pr0ner hi,

"she was creating levels for sins," Nice one!

You could have just hidden behind the curtains .... but you stood up ....toe to toe!

clarity

• sabastious
    sabastious

God d*mn it! I thought debator left the forum. Turns out his/her soulless thread hijacking will continue.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    But it isn't a license to partake of the worldly/ Pagan sacred days and celebrations they do for their beliefs.

Go back under your hole, please. It's been nice not to see your bulls*ht on this forum.

-Sab

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Sabastious, probably the holiday blues and guilt/shame over not making it as a JW got to Reniaa/Debator so she came on here for some attention...she does not care if it is positive or negative..so long as it is attention.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

prOner ; well done for standing up to the cantankerous/argumentative/haughty/arrogant bitch, good simple handy tips like you showed can be a lesson for those exposing the evil of their tactics.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

But yeah..I agree Sab!

Reniaa/Debator and any other altar-egos ...go sit on a train track and read a Watchtower!

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Again, i wonder why Jesus would have chosen the Wt in 1919 when they were doing something like celebrating Christmas.

Or, why did he not choose the Puritans (who rejected Christmas as Pagan) at least a century before the Witnesses belatedly quit celebrating it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit