Shackled to the Watchtower: A distinction every Jehovah's Witness should acknowledge

by Nickolas 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It

Shelby.......please say you were just kidding with that interpretation of Rev 13:11-18. Very Freddie Franzish.

Think About It

• AGuest
    AGuest

Now, where in the world, dear Nick (again, peace to you!), did you get the idea that I believe the WTBTS is a "manifestation of Satan"??? Neither this wild beast (Rev. 13:1)... nor the "image" that it breathes life into (Rev. 13:15)... are Satan or his manifestation. It simply receives... and thus exercises the same authority as the first wild beast... which received it's authority from Satan - Rev. 13:1, 2.

Seeing as he is the "father" of the lie... and these lie, an extraordinarily so, as to things like but certainly not limited to... the Most Holy One of Israel (who they call falsely "Jehovah"), His Christ (who they say is mediator only for a small group and NOT a great crowd also, but even still overlook by trying to go to God directly rather than through him); the New Covenant (i.e., what it is, who is and can be in it and by what means); the 1,000-year rule (who is included in that, when it takes place... and where); Armageddon (when that takes place, against whom, and under what circumstances); Judgment Day (who it is that actually judges, who is judged, and under what circumstances); the resurrection(s) (how many, when, who is involved, etc.); the second death (when that occurs, for what purpose, who is involved); that death "pays" the price of sin so that those who die automatically get to be resurrected to life to "try again"... and things like these... it should be quite obvious who they receive their "authority" from.

I don't know what Mr. Franz believed as to the fulfillment of this prophesy, dear TAI (peace to you!), but it is the understanding given me by my Lord. People think the WTBTS is "just another cultish religion" - it is way more than that, dear one. She is currently the most reprehensible of all of the harlots for two (2) reasons: (1) she uses the "chosen" of God as her psuedo-authority to preach and teach her lies, which is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit... which calls and chooses such ones... and so she is lying against that Spirit by saying that her "FDS" is so chosen; and (2) she literally "shuts up the kingdom of the heavens before men" who would otherwise enter by prohibiting... whether literally or my insinuation... them from partaking of the "leaves" of the Tree of Life, the flesh of Christ... and "water" from the Rock-Mass, his blood... which is what brings such one into union WITH him... so they CAN enter. She does this because SHE herself... and her "lovers"... are not going in.

I realize that it may be hard for you to believe, dear one, that I, just some lady at a computer in a corner of her home... and not some seminary-educated "theologian", or religious council-recognized/other scholar... would be privy to this information. Believe me, for some years it surprised me even more than it does you. Truly, I am not foolish enough to think that I am something or somebody. To the contrary, I absolutely know that I am nobody, a good-for-nothing servant... a little black girl somewhere in California, USA... with nothing to offer anyone... other than the truth. And certainly nothing to gain in this world by offering it. I am not publishing any book (or on any publishing committee that cares for the comforts of my life), or creating a website or handing out leaflets, or telling anyone to join any religion or "church", or anything like that. Nor am I seeking approval or corroboration, or validation by, theologians, scholars, or councils, etc.. Such ones are free to believe and publish what they will.

I shared it because it is the truth. And did so for free. Because that it how it was shared with me": true... and free.

Whether folks hear... or refrain.

I hope you understand... and do not "fear". Truly, there is nothing TO fear... unless you are a part of that beast... or the "harlot" that it loves... but will eventually turn on.

Again, I bid you both peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I dunno, Shelby. Sometimes we seem to be splitting hairs (so you don't think the Society isn't a "manifestation". Ok, then it's a puppet. Whatever. It ain't good).

I realize that it may be hard for you to believe, dear one, that I, just some lady at a computer in a corner of her home... and not some seminary-educated "theologian", or religious council-recognized/other scholar... would be privy to this information. Believe me, for some years it surprised me even more than it does you. Truly, I am not foolish enough to think that I am something or somebody. To the contrary, I absolutely know that I am nobody, a good-for-nothing servant... a little black girl somewhere in California, USA... with nothing to offer anyone... other than the truth.

I could almost hear the fifes and drums and the violins in the background, and picture the innocent doe-eyes, index finger poised tentatively at your mouth, little ribbons in pigtails, short flowered dress, bobby socks and saddle shoes kicking shyly in the dirt. You are as much a mercenary for your brand of truth as all the others who prosthelytise in here. No offense, old girl.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    I absolutely know that I am nobody, a good-for-nothing servant... a little black girl somewhere in California, USA... with nothing to offer anyone... other than the truth.

No problem sweetie. I'm probably even less than you claim, and just a little white boy somewhere in Texas, USA. But, you know me......if I see something odd or off-the-wall, I'll put my 2 cents in.

Think About It

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I could almost hear the fifes and drums and the violins in the background, and picture the innocent doe-eyes, index finger poised tentatively at your mouth, little ribbons in pigtails, short flowered dress, bobby socks and saddle shoes kicking shyly in the dirt. You are as much a mercenary for your brand of truth as all the others who prosthelytise in here. No offense, old girl.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! No offtense taken at all, dear Nick (as always, peace to you!). Actually, your "depiction" made me think of "Little Cindy" (or whatever her name was)... the cardboard cutout that Will Smith shot up in "Men In Black" - LOLOLOLOLOL! You know, the little blue-eyed blonde with the "Quantum Physics" book... and the only one who posed any real threat? LOLOLOLOLOL! Fun-ee!

But really, I'm actually more like the "snarling" alien with the "cold" hanging from the light post - nasally... and harmless!

And I hear you, too, dear TAI - LOLOL!

PEACE to you both!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I bid you peace too, friend. Do we understand one another?

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Nickolas, Sorry I didn't get back to you but I see that someone else already provided some links.

• AGuest
    AGuest

I understand you, dear one... and hope that perhaps one day you will really understand me. But I will also understand if you don't. Understand?

Peace!

Your servant, friend, and a slave of Christ,

Shelb

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Heh. Yeah. I understand, Shelby. I understand you better than you do me. I was once where you are. You have never been where I am.

I will wish you both Peace and Security. Those where the words I was supposed to listen for back in 1975 when I was a jr-JW, or JW-cadet or whatever else you call someone taking bible studies with the JWs and going to assemblies and meetings. Armageddon was imminent. The sky was going to turn scarlet any day now and then the great Tribulation would come and hallelujah there'd be the Kingdom! and I wuz gonna be saved, hallelujah brothers and sisters! But only when everyone was using the words "peace and security" in that order would it happen. Preferably the UN would be repeating it over and over again on the radio and TV, but it might come from some other Satanic organisation. I actually believed this mental diarrhea to be true for a time and, not saying it is the same thing, I actually believed what you believe to be true for a much longer time after that. But I do enjoy most of your posts.

Nickolas

• LV101
    LV101

OUTLAW --- you made my sunday online worship hysterically funny (Watchtards!) and you receive an "A" in art and religion 101. that's the best name yet!

LV101

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit