Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

by Simon 60 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Oh dang! An old thread bumped up.....I thought it was an announcement of some kind of forum changes. Like maybe CHAT is back new and improved. Dagnabit!

• gumby
    gumby

S'ok Kate....so did I. Simon was prolly still a dub or was just coming out when he posted this thread.

Gumby

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

It's also a kinda cameo of the changes in people, don't you think? Many posting on this thread all those years back have progressed along the road to freedom and it's so good to see that.

It also shows that some of the nicest, greatest people to see the "Troof" is a Lie are still around and calling in to JWD.

A nice thought for the day.

Cheers, Ozzie (of the reflecting class)

• CatOnARoof
    CatOnARoof

Hello Im not a JW, so please excuse my ignorance. Can anyone list all these "new lights" with the changes JW organisation has done in the past, or send me a good link?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, HotCat. I'm not a JW either. I married one instead. Here's a good introduction to the changing doctrines and flip-flops of the Watch Tower society.

http://www.reexamine.org/quotes/admin-site-map.htm#beliefs

Check also our "Best Of..." section of this discussion board.

• CatOnARoof
    CatOnARoof

Thank you jgnat, thats a very informative site.

I thought JWs couldnt marry someone outside of their own organisation? Actually I remember talking about it with a JW, and she didn't explain it properly, but I sensed some negativity. So please, explain it to me.

• hubert
    hubert

Good topic, Simon !!

Although, I can't say much about it, except the W.T. knows how to handle the R&F. Thye can spin anything and make it fit with their ""truth".

Don't see you posting much on the forum, Simon .........are you a "newbie"?

Hubert

• Butters
    Butters

Wow. This thread was started 6 years ago.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Welcome Teletubbie!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Damo,

WELCOME!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this