New to Site

by d 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unshackled
    unshackled

Welcome d. I just joined a few months ago myself and the sharing of similar experiences, thoughts and feelings on this site is very therapeutic.

It took me a few years to come to grips with my questioning the bible god. Reading the God Delusion was an epiphany for me....realized I had those thoughts for many many years.

Welcome again, enjoy the site and liberating your mind!

• bsmart
    bsmart

Welcome, kind of new to the board myself.... Love it!

Lots of information in the "Best Of" section, I've been browsing there a lot lately.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Welcome D! We've all been where you are right now,being a nervous first time poster. I was where you are right now,just a year ago. But, I learned so much from this site and no longer feel any guilt being a regular poster here.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Welcome, D!

You'll feel much more comfortable - like "one of the gang" - if you purchase an elevator pass from me. It will help you get to the higher levels of discussion without all that dreadful walking.

If you are a hot chick, maybe we can work out a deal.

Seriously - keep reading Dawkins and keep reading here. We are pure Brain Candy, made from real brains!

• d
    d

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome ,By the Nathan Natas I am a male, I will start browsing this site and see what I learn thank you.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome - keep this site bookmarked until you need it no more.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Welcome d and all the other new ones arriving! There is lots of information here to read up on. Best of all you can come here and vent, tell your story, cry and laugh.

• mouthy
    mouthy

HA! HA!! Sorry for Nate. looking for a HOT CHICK!!!! So D don't get that elevator pass from him
    He will lead you astray again ( Only kidding)

Mouthy

• nancy drew
  • Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome. Dont worry this is a good place to be to help you to heal.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit