New to Site

by d 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• warmasasunned
    warmasasunned

personally i've been on this site for a good year and counting, i dont consider the majority of people on this site would tell you how to live your life, that includes leaving the jw's.

just keep in mind whats wrong with a different opinion, if you cut off all outside information, who will that benefit, you or the people telling you to only listen to them.

its your life dont listen to me listen to your own common sense, you are making a very big life choice.

goodluck.

• d
    d

Thanks for the words of encourgement.I am still nervous because nobody really knows that I frequent this website.I am just just worried about people finding out about this website.I am disassociated but I still know some people who are Jw's and I am afraid of them find out

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Welcome! I can say don't be nervous but I do think everyone here had to go through different fazes of grief. I was nervous for years every time I went some place that I may run into a JW. Now I like to. They get nervous and I don't.

• d
    d

Thanks found sheep.It is just the witness come to my house at unexpected times and I hate telling my mom and sister and I to come back.What if we do not want to come back, because of the lies?

Go bother somebody else.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

there's the problem, d. They see them and their organization. Nothing else exists. They have no concept of the outside world and if they do, they disregard it completely. They won't except that you no longer wish to be part of their little club. Nor do they understand that you want to be left alone (at least by them). Go live your life. But whatever you decide to do, to thine ownself be true. Best of luck.

• Millions
    Millions

I am even newer than you, so I will say welcome, share your story, enjoy finding out what others have been through, and grow as a person. I am disassociated, and I feel that gave me back the control. I chose to remove myself from them, so whatever they think/do/say is completely irrelevant to me now, even though I have family still inside. What I do with my life is completely up to me now, noone else can affect that unless I choose to let them. Knowledge is power =)

Millions

• d
    d

Thanks, I wonder though should let my friends know about this site.This site is really good and very therputic.It is helping me alot.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

sure if your friends are true friends, but be careful not everyone is ready for the forbiden "apostate" site. I had an Ex-JW that will not speak to me because I said I was a happy apostate!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit