New Beginnings!!!!

by JWFreak 33 Replies latest jw friends

• JWFreak
    JWFreak

Well things have changed big time for me

On the 3rd of Dec. Finally, I have left my work at Bethel and moved almost 500 kilometres away to a new life.

Some of you were aware of my work in a European branch, and have kept my confidence. For this I am eternally grateful...You know who you are.

The huge weight that has been taken off my shoulders is both a comfort and a relief.

When I settle into my new home properly, I intend to write some memoirs of life at the branch, hoping that others will find it of interest.

For now my future is for the first time uncertain and that makes it very very exciting, but I am no longer under the control of others Yay!!

I also will now have the freedom to participate more on this forum than before, and hopefully this will be the start of a healing process for me.

Again I want to thank the many friends here who have supported me

Please feel free to pm me

Take care

Erik (JWFreak)

• Newborn
    Newborn

Wow!! Welcome! So happy for you! Good luck with your new life

I look forward to reading abt your experiences.

Newborn

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Eric,

Good to hear from you, and glad it is healthy news. Get your feet on the ground, and share yourself.

Best regards,

Marvin Shilmer

• wobble
    wobble

Yea !! Great news !!

Its good to hear from you again, we all appreciated your "Bethy-leaks" in the past, and look forward to your posts in the future.

All the best !!

• Gayle
    Gayle

Congratulations on your new free life!!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Erik, welcome to your new beginings.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Congrats!

And thank you for all of the helpful information you have passed on to us. Nicely done!

• yknot
    yknot

but above all.........

Giggles, Admiration, Love, Huggles and Kisses!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Wonderful news!

Leaving Bethel can be quite an adjustment, so keep a good sense of humor. I'm looking forward to hearing more.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    we all appreciated your "Bethy-leaks" in the past,

Wobble......that was hilarious!

JWFreak......good luck buddy!

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit