New Beginnings!!!!

by JWFreak 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Good for you!

• Little Mac
    Little Mac

Further good news: Now you don't have to share a bathroom and you can shower in privacy.

• mamalove
    mamalove

Did you change your avatar? I will have to go look at your previous topics. Thanks for the update! I hope you adjust well to life outside. :) That must have been very hard.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Great news Erik!!!

It's wonderful when we hear of another person joining the human race and leaving behind the WT cult.

I'm really looking forward to your future posts.

3Mozzies

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Boy, I for one, can't wait for the memoirs! Congratulations on starting your new life!

• Hadit
    Hadit

How exciting! Freedom at last! Enjoy your life - you must deeply appreciate it after your experiences at Bethel. I wish you all the best!

Hadit

• JWFreak
    JWFreak

Ok I am starting my memoirs this weekend.......

It is all about the writing dept...so hopefuly it will be informative

Cheers

Erik

ps bethelites...you can't hurt me anymore!!!!!

• zarco
    zarco

Erik -

Thanks so much for what you have done to keep information about the WTS public. It is so important that the organization operate in the light with full disclosure --then if folks decide to join they do so with eyes wide open. It also allows many others to examine the policies and evidence and decide not to join or continue. The WTS loves the darkness because it has much to hide. Brave individuals like you provide a life saving service in allowing others to see behind the curtain.

All the best to you in your transition to the real life. I look forward to your memoirs.

z

• Open mind
    Open mind

2 WEEKS and still no memoirs?

My wife is DYING over here!

All the best to you Erik. We're here when you're ready.

om

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Thanks for your postings and inside info, and I look forward to your 'memoirs'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit