New Beginnings!!!!

by JWFreak 33 Replies latest jw friends

• JWFreak
    JWFreak

Its like being released from a prison....

Guess what......I can eat breakfast at whatever time I wish.....no table overseer to repremand me when I was so overworked that I missed lunch.

He was a fat begger who always took the most grub anyway.

I can leave my room in a mess, without a nosy woman, grassing me up to the home overseer

Thanks for all your kind messages

Erik

• JWFreak
    JWFreak

ps to bethel the login system to the branch isn't as safe as you imagine.....hmmmm

• tec
    tec
    Guess what......I can eat breakfast at whatever time I wish.....no table overseer to repremand me when I was so overworked that I missed lunch. He was a fat begger who always took the most grub anyway. I can leave my room in a mess, without a nosy woman, grassing me up to the home overseer

Too funny :) But it is true that we really need and appreciate those little things. Congratulations on your freedom. Very happy for you!

Tammy

• baltar447
    baltar447

Bethel has always seemed to resemble either a military barracks or a prison, not a religious institution. Enjoy your newfound freedom from micromanagement.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    "no table overseer to reprimand me when... I missed lunch."

Seriously, dear JWF (peace to you!)... THAT is the purpose of some "overseers"??? Oh my god. Not only do they try to be "masters" over your faith... but over your meal times, as well??? Where, pray tell, is the so-called FREEDOM... that is supposed to exist in Christ??

Nevermind, nevermind... because I already knowthere's no rational, logical... or scriptural... explanation.

Enjoy your new beginnings... and new found freedom, dear one!

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Hip Hip Hurray...wish you all the best and hope everything works out well for you. Look forward to reading more about your life in Bethel and your awakening.

Peace to you.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Wow. I did not know you were so 'intimately' connected.

Congrats on your New Beginning!

-Aude Sapere (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding; Dare to Think for Yourself)

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Congratulations!

Erik,

Your example is what caused me to stop lurking and start posting. You are the man, I wish you happiness as your new life begins.

SIAM

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

Congratulations with all my heart!

Your new situation truly makes you a lucky man.

• Ding
    Ding

It's great to read an optimistic post!

You wrote, "Guess what......I can eat breakfast at whatever time I wish.....no table overseer to repremand me when I was so overworked that I missed lunch."

The words that came immediately to mind are Galatians 5:1: "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit