What Don't You Like About Jehovah's Witnesses?

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Yup, this is a negative thread.

There are a lot of things but I'll start with one.

JWs believe God will destroy 99.9% of the world simply because they aren't Witnesses. This view produces the "I am better than you" attitude because they get to live forever and you will die forever. (Not a nice religion).

• james_woods
    james_woods

I hate the "elders haircut and grooming" code. And the way they try to dress their females.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I really hate that if a single or married brother shows up at the hall for service and another single or married female shows up and they are the only ones out....They aren't allowed to do service together ONE time!!! Geez, they are not going to have sex with only one time!

• zoiks
    zoiks

The fact that their leaders take advantage of most of them.

• minimus
    minimus

I don't like their mentality. They are judgmental know-it-alls. They can't even explain the reasons for many of their beliefs yet they maintain their ignorance!

Ask the average JW what the "faithful slave" actually is and you'll be shocked to see the responses, yet they put their trust in this "faithful slave" without knowing even the society's definition.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

They have an overinflated sense of self importance. They think they're at the center of the universe. The reality is that, if all JW vanished from the earth tomorrow most of the human race wouldn't notice. The few who would notice wouldn't care.

Why are the most insignificant people often the most arrogant?

W

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I hate that they are a dangerous mind-control cult operating a corporation as a religion with secret information about the way it's run and what it does kept from the members while judging everyone's life using a double-standard and encouraging them not to think or acheive in life.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I don't like the way they smell; their long, prehensile nostrils poking my junk and stuff. It's rude!

Oh wait! Those aren't Dubs... nevermind.

• minimus
    minimus

That site could screw up my computer!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

one word HYPOCRISY. They criticize other religions for various things when they are the biggest culprits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit