Prayer & Good vibes needed for our Dear Rabbit JWD/N member

by FlyingHighNow 57 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

He is undergoing very serious brain surgery today. Pray for him and his beautiful Mrs. Rabbit. Both them are seriously ill and it's not easy for them.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I hope all goes well.

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Will be praying for the operation to go well and a full speedy recovery

RosePetal

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

They will be in my thoughts as well.

purps

• blondie
    blondie

Rabbit and Mrs. Rabbit,

We are thinking about you. Blondie and Irreverent

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

I am praying for a good outcome and strength for your recovery; serious illness is a special sort of travail. You are both in my thoughts and prayers, Mr. & Mrs. Rabbit.

• mouthy
    mouthy

"Dear Heavenly Father,You tell us were two are gathered together your in our midst
    We are not gathered in flesh but in mind,we know you will hear each & every one of our prayers
    to be with the Dr who are trying to help our dear members that we only know as Mr & Mr's Rabbit
    But YOU know who they are Lord.Please guide the DR's hands. help him to receive healing ,
    we all ask this in the name above all others JESUS CHRIST Amen"

• zoiks
    zoiks

Well wishes and good thoughts are headed your way, Rabbit and Mrs.

• yknot
    yknot

Intensely praying and sending positive vibes...

• only me
    only me

Mr and Mrs Rabbit,

You have my prayers and all the positive thoughts I can muster. My dear SIL has recurring brain tumors and has had three surgeries since I have known him. There will be more in the future.

My thought is this: The medical community can do so much these days, they truly perform miracles every day. Recovery is not an easy or straightforward process, but the human brain is capable of healing itself if given half a chance. Love and positivity are key.

Wishing you all the best,

only me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit