Prayer & Good vibes needed for our Dear Rabbit JWD/N member

by FlyingHighNow 57 Replies latest jw friends

• zoiks
    zoiks

Great!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Babba, any more news? My love and good wishes to both of them.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

The news is not confirmed but the doctors told them that it is probably not cancer! Thank heavens. They are still waiting for the test results which may take a couple more days.

FHN, check your messages

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

May Our Lord strengthen them and their loved ones, may he speed his recovery and fill him and his family with love and tenderness.

We have but one life and it is so precious and so fragile...

As long as we have love, we can handle all that comes our way :)

• talesin
    talesin

Baba - u are there, in TX? That is so great. I just talked to mrs. r and she said he's napping, all good atm.

fhn -- whenever you can, no rush, but if u send me yr phone # i'll call next week sometime, when it's good for u.

Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not online at home, so can not email too often. Have LD card, though!

Take care, we'll talk soon.

xo

tal

• flipper
    flipper

MR. & Mrs. Rabbit - My wife & I send you best wishes on a healthy recovery to Mr. Rabbit ! Hang in there. Peace out, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hi, Talesin... no, unfortunately I'm not close enough to be of much use! I have been keeping up with the lovely Mrs. R by phone, also.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Baba, thanks for sharing the hopeful news. Best wishes and many prayers for the Rabbit family.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Tal, I am going to send you my phone number as a PM here. I can call Canada for free. So, maybe you can think about that, too.

I am so relieved to hear that the tumor is hopefully not cancerous. Rabbit's a good man. He doesn't deserve that. The Rabbit's deserve many more years together as a happy, healthy couple.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I am so very happy to report continued good news! Our Rabbit has been admitted to a private room now (out of ICU) and is doing well. The lovely Mrs. R. sounds great.

Continued love and healing to one of the sweetest couples on the planet!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit