hello from newbie

by gspradling 14 Replies latest jw friends

• gspradling
    gspradling

Hi everyone,

I am an inactive jw. My mother and sis are still in. I have been lurking here for awhile and I enjoy reading most posts. I will post more about my history later. Right now I just wanted to say hi and test the waters.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Hello Gspradling,

Excellent to see you here and hope to see you around now for a while yet. May I take this opportunity of wishing you all the best and happier journeying's onwards.

Kind regards

Mark

• larc
    larc

Welcome new person,

Consider the waters tested and jump on in.

If you want to read about some of us, you can go to the bottom of this page and click on "who's who" to read many of our stories.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Hello gspradling and welcome. The waters here test fine. I too have just recently started posting, about a week ago. Feel free to share what concerns and thoughts you have. I find it refreshing to be able to speak my mind, safely.

I too was inactive for a while, about five years. I was just trying to fade away, as some have, but it wasn't working. So, I DA'd myself. Or, if you prefer, I disfellowshipped the Watchtower Society from me!

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• LB
    LB

Howdy Gspradling,
    I'm inactive also. I've reached the point where I could care less if I were DFed these days though. It just doesn't matter to me anymore what the society does or says.

Welcome to the board and enjoy. We have a few nutcases here, but don't mind them. I'm her favorite dickhead, it's on a thread here someplace.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Welcome gspradling to the forum
    and thanks larc I just checked it out myself.
    plm

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

gspradling...welcome. You're going to have fun. Laugh. Cry. Get angry. Learn. Teach. Empathize. Disagree. Agree. Change your opinion. Stick to your guns. Help. Go away. Come back. Love. Hate......

Just like real life!!

Look forward to your story.

April

If you bury the truth under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.--Emile Zola, J'accuse
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• ballistic
    ballistic

what does gspradling mean?

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hello gspradling and welcome

This is a great place to explore new ideas and perspectives on things we had previously all been *told* what to believe about. Hope you enjoy hanging out with us!

Dana

• neyank
    neyank

Hi gspradling,

Welcome to the group.

I'm also inactive.
    About 4 yrs. now.

The water is just fine.
    Except when a huricane comes thru.
    Other than that, no problem.

Jump in any time.

neyank