hello from newbie

by gspradling 14 Replies latest jw friends

• think41self
    think41self

Welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy it!

So many personalities here, you're sure to find a few you can immediately connect with. There is info for everyone, whatever stage of departure you're in. Don't worry about the "hurricanes" that come through...we are all survivors.

By the way...make sure you behave on this board, because if you say something I don't like, I am one of the resident spankers, so you may be sent to the spanking room.

P.S. That was a joke, just in case you weren't sure...or were getting too excited! Woohoo.

think41self

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

• Adonai438
    Adonai438

Welcome!!! I myself DAed myself 6 years ago and am now a christian. Fell free to ask us anything and share your opinions
    Can't wait to get to know ya! <>< Angie

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to our fun loving place.

I remember how scared I was the first time I posted. Now you are beyond that. Have fun

j2bf

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Welcome!!!! I think your gonna like it here!!!!!!

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Hello newbie,

its really nice here, just be careful when they start telling you that you have to wear a funny hat if you want to stay in the forum.

The Pope

PS This is my normal hat, I didn't accept the funny hat they wanted me to wear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit