My Window cleaner is a JW!

by highdose 22 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

I've had the same window cleaner for 2 years. Very cheap and does his job well.

The other week though i heard him whistling.... at first i thought my mind was playing tricks but no... he was whistling kingdom melodies!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what can i do? can't go and say " please stop whistling its giving me the creeps!"

So i put some of my own music on and he stopped thankfully. Should have seen it coming though shouldn't i? i mean hes thin, never expresses an opinion and dosn't seem comfortable with taking money.

At least hes never tried to convert me!

• baltar447
    baltar447

Once in a while play "All along the Watchtower" and see if he starts acting funny.

• antes8080
    antes8080

i wish my window washer was jdub in my place of work they are christians and they are way more anoying then any jw i ever met... just singing praise the lord the lord save... i have ? i allways here window washer jws i have never met a jw that washes windows and if i did i would hire them to come to are office!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

You should make him a gift of

George Formby's "When I'm cleaning Windows"
    He will leave the witnesses

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Offer him something of a gift for the holidays and watch him squirm.

• Newborn
    Newborn

ha ha

What r the odds? but then again...most witnesses are window cleaners

I think I would try to get someone else, but that's me.

• life is to short
    life is to short

My husband was a window washer when I married him, barely worked so he could spend all of his time being an elder and pioneer. He told me Jehovah provided everything he needed so he did not need to work much. I totally believed him I was so young and stupid.

I thought I just lacked faith and was always told from the meetings that you just need to jump into full time service and let Jehovah pick up the pieces.

Boy was I in for a rude awaking. I was yelled at cussed out told I was stupid and an idiot, by elders wives and the other pioneer sisters who did not work but had husbands supporting them for my husband and I not having more money then we did. Yet I was working 30 plus hours a week, something they were not doing.

So much for Jehovah providing, I never saw a dime from him. My husband would not believe me when I told him how horrible the sisters were speaking to me, he said it just could not be true as the sisters were so nice to him, that I had to be making it all up in my head.

I think you should get that window washer a really nice Christmas gift and see if he will take it. He just might take it as he might be so low on money and if he says no and that he can't because of his religion, tell him maybe his God Jehovah is providing for him through the gift.

LITS

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Offer him something of a gift for the holidays and watch him squirm.

Better yet, offer him a cash bonus and see if he turns it down.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

IRONY..

The worlds Largest Group of Religious Window Washers..

Jehovah`s Witness`s..

Don`t have Windows in their Kingdom Halls..

http://www.tampabay.com/multimedia/archive/00069/flo_windowguy052209__69351c.jpg

........................... ...OUTLAW

• Think About It
    Think About It

Be nice to the JW window cleaner.....just don't let him clean your clock.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit