In Your Opinion Who Is The WORST President In USA History?

by minimus 79 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I thought Lincoln "Divide the Country" was the worst--for starting the Civil War and then taking credit for ending it (slavery was abolished only after he was killed). This laid down the foundation for our income taxes, without which we would never have been able to have the IRS.

Until Osama Obama came into power. He is proving much worse. He is trying to make this once-fine country into a totalitarian dictatorship where it is impossible to start your own business. Fake energy crisis, Crap and Tax, the sickness care Osama Obama"care(??)", bailing out the stock market, using MY tax dollars to buy the stock market from the 6,000 it would still be up to 12,000 and beyond, signing our country back to England, siccing the UN on states that refuse to go along with his plan to destroy the country, refusing to audit the Fed. And, wasting MY tax dollars to take a vacation any time he damn well feels like it--using military planes so he doesn't have to go through his own pat-downs.

• inbetween
    inbetween

I would say: Joseph F. Rutherford

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

The one that killed the most innocent civilians.... George W Bush

• darthfader
    darthfader

AGuest... brilliantly stated. I couldn't agree more.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I think this is a badly worded question. How can you have an 'opinion' on Jefferson? Adams? Taft? Were you alive? Did you see how things went down and what changed? No, your 'opinion' is based on what you have read or been told by others. Therefore does your 'opinion' really amount to YOUR opinion?

I think a better question would be 'who is the worst president in YOUR LIFETIME in your opinion and why."

I think that looking back that all of them were bad for different reasons.

Carter, eh I was like 2 so I can't say.

Reagan, He raised the national debt faster and further than any president before or since, although Obama is on track to do it. He also beat the soviets, that sounds good on paper in reality destabilizing Russia was a huge mistake it allowed for the rise of the militant Muslims that we have such a headache with. He didn't start the war on drugs but he certainly kicked it up a notch and ushered in a new wave of stupidity, violence, and mall cop mentality. He also closed many state run mental health facilities a problem I still have to deal with on a daily basis. I feel like he helped usher in the 80's mentality of it's all about you and greed greed greed at all cost. Under Reagan we went from a chicken in every pot and help your fellow man and community to kick your fellow mans head in and stand on his corpse to get into your porsche. When Obama talks about going BACK to community involvement and helping your fellow man people scream he's the Antichrist. I blame a lot of that on Regan.

Bush 1 ineffectual war hawk idiot. People forget that he was head of the CIA that the CIA set up Hussein and then when Hussein refused to be a CIA shill that is what started the FIRST gulf war. When hussein responded to his country being shit on by Kuwait we attacked HIM. Yeah Kuwait was drilling slant into the iraqi oil reserves in effect stealing the oil out from under them. Read up on what REALLY caused that war and invasion. Then in the middle of this unbelievably immoral venture we couldn't even kill he son of a bitch which led to all the issues we have had since then. Yeah, TERRIBLE president.

Clinton, this guy had no and I mean NO moral fiber, and whats at the top trickles down. I think a lot of the dishonesty we see in business and the fact that the people perpetuating it just don't even fucking CARE came down from Clinton's attitude. Reagan started the greed wave Clinton told everyone that they didn't even have to feel guilty about it anymore. Sure he balanced the budget but he also cut regulations bombed the middle east to distract from his love life and was a fairly corrupt son of a duck. Everyone always talks about Monica well other than the fact he could have had a hell of a lot better looking girls I don't have any issues with that. As to lying, eh I think he should have taken the high road and said that's between me and my wife and you can mind your own fucking business, but that's just me. He had some good points, but he had some awfully bad ones too.

Bush 2... If 9/11 hadn't happened on his watch he would have been a zero term president. I mean he wasn't actually elected even once so when he lost the 2nd time he would have really never have been president. I think if you go back and look at what was being said at the TIME before 9/11 I don't know that he would have even gotten the nomination from his own party. However 9/11 changed that and he was hailed as a hero by the hardcore conservatives. But even now he's an embarrassment he's not allowed out they are trying their best to whitewash and revise history but bush, bush was pretty bad even for conservatives he's bad bad news and we all know it even burn knows if deep in his heart. He might think Obama is worse but he knows deep down that W was really REALLY bad...

Obama... Good intentions weak follow through. Obama is a good president who has no backbone. He is too much of a compromiser and reaches out to others too much. I think history is going to vindicate him in many ways but I think his condemnation will be that he never forces the issue with the party of No. I mean when people who hate Obama start talking there is very little substance to their accusations if you research what they say 90% of it is a lie. His actually policies not the made up Faux news tinfoil hat wearing claims his REAL policies they are in fact pretty good. He's trying to undo a lot of the damage Reagan did and trying to get us to help others and for that he's vilified which to me is strange. Saying 'you are your brothers keeper' and 'christians' reject him? Wow... I really think the fact he didn't force his policies will be his biggest downfall from a historical sense.

I think in order of best to worst Obama, Clinton, Bush 1, Reagan, W is how I would rank them.

• JRK
    JRK

Harding was really hard to beat as the worst President, but that is one thing that GWB was successful at!

JK

• designs
    designs

WTWizard- Over 300 new 'Green' Startup businesses have opened in Orange County Ca. in the past 2 years. Solar mfg.'s Capacitor mfg.'s Electric car mfg.'s etc., we all like to drive by the Republican headquarters and give then the Salute.

Obama in 2012! so far.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Good analysis, mkr. Reagan too often gets a pass, but history has, and will continue to show that he started our present decline.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

Over 300 new 'Green' Startup businesses have opened in Orange County Ca. in the past 2 years. Solar mfg.'s Capacitor mfg.'s Electric car mfg.'s etc., we all like to drive by the Republican headquarters and give then the Salute.

Interesting, but you are only talking about a tiny slice of the total economy, and a single geographic location.

BTS

• james_woods
    james_woods
    The one that killed the most innocent civilians.... George W Bush

Did you forget about Harry Truman, or were those civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki not innocent?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit