In Your Opinion Who Is The WORST President In USA History?

by minimus 79 Replies latest jw friends

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Assuming all the current Internet buzz about the assasination of JFK is true, I would suggest that the involvement of the Bush family and the C.I.A would make it my choice. However, Bush was not the president at that time... . So... .

If there is NO truth to that, then I would suggest a prez that de-regulated the banking industry. Bush light I suppose again.

So who specifically is the biggest crook? Nixon wasn't the biggest crook, but very close.

Clinton and Lewinsky puts him near the top, too. Although the economy was doing well I believe.

???

• designs
    designs

Cyber- Remember his Daddy threw up on the Japanese Prime Minister, oh and there were those nasty Black Ops missions he was infamous for.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

I forgot to mention, what about which president put the most people to death? Bush again?

• laverite
  • Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

The Peanut Farmer.

JDW

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I will restrict my answer to my life time. I would say the worst president is a toss up between Jimmy Carter and George W. I fear that Obama will be part of the top three.

• moshe
    moshe
    and FDR runs a very close second, he wanted to do away with our rigfhts too.

I haven't met anyone who is drawing a Social Security check who wishes FDR hadn't been President.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

In terms of the best president in my life time, I will go with Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan.

• laverite
    laverite

Touché, Moshe. Touché!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Franklin Pierce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit