Are Jehovah's Witnesses Damned For Their Beliefs?

by Cold Steel 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I got you Sab, I hate when threads turn ugly also. I hope I didn't offend anyone with family still in that was not my intention either

-Sab

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Sure they are gonna burn in hell with Satan and all the demons.... hey how come does Satan never gets burned? does he wears a special fire suit?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Sure they are gonna burn in hell with Satan and all the demons.... hey how come does Satan never gets burned? does he wears a special fire suit?

• Chalam
    Chalam

Galatians 1:6-9 (English Standard Version)

No Other Gospel

6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

John 6:53-54 (English Standard Version)

53 So Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

Blessings in Christ,

Stephen

• cheerios
    cheerios

i dont believe they are damned for their beliefs ... maybe damn stupid ...

• Chalam
    Chalam

John 3:16-18 (English Standard Version)

For God So Loved the World

16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

1 John 5:13 (English Standard Version)

That You May Know

13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life.

JWs might think they are believe upon the name of Jesus but in practice they aren't, their faith is in the name of "Jehovah" and the name of the "Faithful & Discrete Slave" i.e the WatchTower. They consider the WT to be the ark to get in to be saved, not Jesus.

Blessings in Christ,

Stephen

• bohm
    bohm

nope. They get to dwell near the beer vulcano like everyone else.

• designs
    designs

Mouthy, maybe you can have a sit down chat with Stephen.....

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

According to the Parable of the Prodigal Son, nobody is damned. Everyone has some degree of God-spark that cannot be totally extinguished. A close look at the Bible says that the unrighteous are resurrected. For what? To kill them again?

Most people have the Spirit of God in them, to varying degrees, but some people are nearly spiritless. If you are here on this board, if you care at all about spiritual things, you're not one of the bankrupt ones. Since they are spiritless, they only care about their own creature comforts here and now, and their own survival. They don't care about storing up treasures in heaven. They don't care about an afterlife. Basically, they're animals. So, they won't get reincarnated, and they won't care. They'll just have to start the process of evolution all over again, perhaps as a plant, maybe as a Shihtzu, possibly as a slab of granite, depending on how spiritless they are. But we all have a final common destination- a return to Oneness with the Creator.

Hitler is probably a deep sea tube worm known as "riftia".

~PS

• mouthy
    mouthy

designs.I had coffee with him last Friday(wink wink

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit