Anyone else feel stir crazy??

by dssynergy 25 Replies latest forum suggestions

• wasblind
    wasblind

dssenergy, out of love I'm gonna tell you what my worldly mom told all of her girls

and that is DON'T BE A PUBLIC RESTROOM where a man will do his bussiness and leave

• dssynergy
    dssynergy

"Rather than bar hopping to "catch up," why not look for a real relationship with someone that will love you?"

"DON'T BE A PUBLIC RESTROOM where a man will do his bussiness and leave"

I agree with both these sentiments, I don't plan on being a public restroom or having a bunch of one night stands...but I do feel damaged and broken. I'm not sure I'm capable of a regular relationship and I'm not sure how much of that is being a JW and how much of that is just my crap from my retarded family life....I'm really frustrated.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

go volunteer at a rest home

I'm sorry Wasblind, if I was single that would be depressing.

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL Josie,

I was just tryin' to get my girl out of the bars, she is worth more than that, but I see what you mean

I forgot she's younger than me

• nelly136
    nelly136

and as for being experienced...that isnt always a guarantee of expertise either.

lol i meant the prospective party not you,

set your comfort zones and dont let anyone pressure you. being with someone that you're able to laugh together with past an awkward moment helps too.

• Ding
    Ding

Dssynergy,

All of us are damaged and broken in some way.

I don't know if you believe anything in the Bible any more, but if you do, I think one of its key messages is that we don't have to be prisoners of our past.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Finding a compatible partner or just a great person to date is much easier now.

My brother-in-law went through a divorce, he was staying with us, and one day he's on his lap top and I found out that he was corresponding with ladies who were also interested in meeting guys through an on line dating service, one of the big ones, and he was interested in a couple of them and after the email exchange, it went to phone calls and then if that worked out to a meeting in a public place. He married a really great lady and has been very happy with the direction his life has taken.

My wife and I have known this next person for thirty years, she went through breast cancer and heavy chemo and surgery, she's in remission now and doing very well. She tried, I think it was E Harmony, and had about 5 contacts, a few dates nothing heavy and was about to cancel the service, the last person she exchanged emails with turned into the real deal, they visit each other every weekend (they live about 100 miles apart). That relationship is about a year old and still going strong.

• Satanus
    Satanus

" I'm a girl.

Um, ok. Guess i'm not much help, then. Is that a kiss? Shur looks like one.

S

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I'm still in, and pretty well entrenched, but I think I can relate to being stir crazy. I'm not mentally free yet, although conscious. I guess you can say I'm on parole. I feel like a parolee anyways. When I was younger, and doing the double life thing, I had my fair share of fun. I did some crazy things prior to being Ministerial Servant, and even briefly while being one. I was running with nonJWs that I either grew up with, or went to school with, and was able to compartmentalize my life to the point of keeping my JW life secret from my worldy friends, and vice versa. Back then the things I was getting involved with weren't limited simply to moral related matters. I was involved in some activities that were criminal. During that time I had some fun with the opposite sex. I enjoyed every second of it too. After it was over though, my conscience would torture me. I'd throw away all my inappropriate music, pray for several hours, beat myself down so bad!!! I'd personally disavow all the fellas I was running with. Every now and then I find myself missing some of them. I had to cut them loose though. Both for Jehovah, and my personal freedom. I've had things in my car that could have got me arrested.

Anyways, after a while I got tired of living a double life, and decided to take this JW thing seriously. So I busted my tail in the congregation both at meetings and after, and taking the lead with field service. It was obvious I was reaching out. My conscious messed with me so bad after that time frame, that I turned down several advances from sisters both within my congregation that have come and gone, and throughout the circuit. In a way its been a blessing because considering that I'm posting on an apostate message board, it would have been wrong of me to get involved with and marry a JW female. I've seen JW men ruin sisters, and I always vowed that I'd never be that guy. Or I could be in a marriage trying to live up to my wife's JW expectations. Its bad being single, but has to be ten times worse being married and trying to appease your own JW household. The one problem now, since I'm an undercover apostate, my sexual appetite is through the roof. Some days it takes a lot for me to get sex off my mind. It's not simply limited to sex, I really want to fall in love, and I want someone to love me. I'd love to tell someone I love them as I head off to work. I've been watching Sportscenter too long before heading off to work. I rather be kissing someone on the cheek and smacking their feminine fat with my palm before walking out the door. Some days I believe I am going stir crazy because I want to get it on that bad. Some of the women I see at work, believe me when I tell you, I'd give them the goods so hard, they'd have Alzheimer's by the time I'd get finished with them. Trying to do whats right, while at the same time knowing a significant portion of your life is down the tube makes you all the more stir crazy. Knowing that you've only got another 30-40 years left on this planet, with only about a 1/3 of that being still somewhat appealing to the opposite sex, kind of puts you into crisis mode. Its as if you know your spaceship is crashing, and you didn't do maintenance on the escape pods.

I'd say Dyssynergy, at least you're out, and it appears you either don't have to worry about, or don't care about Judical Committees. Sky's the limit to some degree I'd say. Believe me, if I was in your shoes, I'd go procure for myself a wife. Granted a man's situation is different from that of a woman's. So if this post comes off like I'm not understanding you , forgive me please. Somedays I get caught up in the fantasy of it all. I hit the grocery store and imagine some beautiful woman dropping the perfect apple and it rolls towards me. I pick it up and approach her saying, "I believe you dropped something", as our eyes lock upon each others like a Tom Ford Cologne commercial. Or even a Axe Body Spray commercial. Then all of a sudden I'm startled by one of the office clerks yelling at me, saying, "Misery you jammed the f#$## printer again!!" I reply, "ohh sorry Beatrice!!!" That clerk ruins my daydreams far too often.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Oh yeah, one other thing..........it doesn't help any when the advertisements on this message board are online dating sites. Simon no disrespect to you, but it adds insult to injury when you're on a thread complaining about a lack of a relationship, and on the right side of the board there's several beautiful models on an advertisement telling you to click on You'll-Never-Get-A-Girl-Like-Me.com.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit