Anyone else feel stir crazy??

by dssynergy 25 Replies latest forum suggestions

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I don't wanna sound crude an' all, but I wouldn't mind helping you out in that department. I'm nice.

V665V665

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I don't wanna sound crude an' all, but I wouldn't mind helping you out in that department. I'm nice.

That makes two of us. Dyssnergy we'd like to be your "test subjects." Or maybe if you're into the office thing, we can be your "administrative assistants." I'm all about paperwork baby. Nobody can type quite like I can. Lets say you and I get our Control-Alt-Shift on, if you know what I'm saying?

• dssynergy
    dssynergy

@Misery: I appreciated your post. You understand exactly how I feel. All of the sudden, I'm almost 40. What do I have to show for it?? I'm starting to panic - but I did this at 30 too...so maybe it will pass. But dang, I'm tired of being alone.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Hi dys,

Just wanted to say you're not the only one. I've been in a drought of only 2 years and I'm going stir crazy too! But at the same time, I don't want to have meaningless sex, either, I've never been one for one-night stands.

Here's to all of us singles - may we have a sexually fulfilling 2011!!!!!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Oh yeah, one other thing..........it doesn't help any when the advertisements on this message board are online dating sites. Simon no disrespect to you, but it adds insult to injury when you're on a thread complaining about a lack of a relationship, and on the right side of the board there's several beautiful models on an advertisement telling you to click on You'll-Never-Get-A-Girl-Like-Me.com.

It's even worse when you're a hetero female.

• dssynergy
    dssynergy

@BrokenPromises: True, true!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit