Latest apostate warning in Feb 15 2011 Watchtower

by dozy 144 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

This video put up by V (WTComments ) is relevant to this very topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztQBKmIFqcc&feature=player_embedded

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

What they do not mention is that there is now a far greater probability that Andre will stop being a Jehovah's Witness in the future. The seeds of doubt have been planted, and when Andre is emotional strong enough to overcome the cognitive dissonance, he will be armed with the knowledge needed to leave.

• St George of England
    St George of England

The WTS have probably been very rattled by the posting of the "Flock Book" and they really do not want people wandering around 'apostate' sites and coming across that!

George

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Please make sure to stay on topic

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

The WTS will need to change their view of apostates. From this article, it appears that the apostate site helped Andre. Maybe the WTS need to recommend apostate sites to their flock.

• mamalove
    mamalove

I bet Andre doesn't really exist. He is just hypothetical...

• mamalove
    mamalove

I bet Andre doesn't really exist. He is just hypothetical...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I think they are opening a can of worms they don't intend to open. They have just showed it's possible to look at apostate sites and research them and still conclude the WT is truth. They are showing that reading apostate literature and even hanging with apostates is not the unforgivable sin it used to be. I believe enough people will see this and think, "Hmm, I think I just have to know what apostates are saying and I feel safe enough to do it after this WT lesson." I think people who are dying with curiosity will have even less willpower now.

• stapler99
    stapler99

The way that they have described this experience seems very simplistic to me. I wonder whether this is indicative of a general dumbing-down to appeal to a poorer, less well-educated demographic.

• geevee
    geevee

Happifying news for Andre'...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit