Latest apostate warning in Feb 15 2011 Watchtower

by dozy 144 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dozy
    dozy

Andre, who had served Jehovah for years, had the bitter experience of being led astray

by apostate thinking. He felt that having a quick look at an apostate Web site would

not be dangerous.He recalls: “Initially, I was attracted to the so-called truths that the

apostates spoke of. The more I examined what they said, the more I came to think

that I was justified in leaving Jehovah’s organization.

But later, as I did some research on the apostates’ arguments against Jehovah’s

Witnesses, I became aware of how crafty the false teachers were. Information

taken out of context was their ‘strong evidence’ against us. Thus, I decided to start

reading our publications again and to attend the meetings. Soon I realized how

much I had missed.” Happily, Andre returned to the congregation.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Pathetic, isn't it?

The assertion, of course, is that it's impossible for WT to be wrong about anything.

Ironic that WT would criticize anyone for taking things out of context, given their sorry history of quoting from sources in a deceptive manner.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am rolling my eyes big time.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Ohhhh, so what happened to the old, "once an apostate, always an apostate" thinking? The once you've grieved the holy spirit, that's it, Mr! There is no hope for you, thinking.

Are they trying to lure us all back? I think I'll pass.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Was that a real quote? Do they actually have a Feb 15 2011 Watchtower out 3 months before Feb 15?

• dozy
    dozy

Already on JW.org website.........

http://www.jw.org/

• SweetBabyCheezits
  • designs
    designs

Andre said 'Once I saw how exWitnesses were happy and getting on with their lives and some were finishing their college degrees and having fulfilling careers I realized I needed to return to the congregation'

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Thus, I decided to start reading our publications again and to attend the meetings. I realized how much I had missed.” Happily, Andre returned to the congregation

If only the rest of us could be so lucky as Andre

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

I guess Andre was only reading current publications, so he couldn't be stumbled by "old light" anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit