Would You Let Them Touch Your Junk?

by minimus 69 Replies latest jw friends

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Okay... let's think about this for a second.

Yes, lets:

What is the success ratio of patting, x-rays and scanners ??

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Most secure airport in the world ( according to most) is Ben Gurion in Israel:

Security procedures

Ben Gurion International Airport is one of the world's most secured airports. [ 38 ] Security operates on several levels. [ 39 ]

All cars, taxis, buses and trucks go through a preliminary security checkpoint before entering the airport compound. Armed guards spot-check the vehicles by looking into cars, taxis and boarding buses, exchanging a few words with the driver and passengers. Armed security personnel stationed at the terminal entrances keep a close watch on those who enter the buildings. If someone arouses their suspicion or looks nervous, they may strike up a conversation to further assess the person's intent. Plainclothes armed personnel patrol the area outside the building, and hidden surveillance cameras operate at all times. [ 40 ] Inside the building, both uniformed and plainclothes security officers are on constant patrol. Departing passengers are personally questioned by security agents even before arriving at the check-in desk. This interview can last as little as five minutes, or as long as an hour if a passenger is selected for additional screening. Luggage and body searches may be conducted. After the search, bags are placed through an X-ray machine before passengers proceed to the check-in counters. Occasionally, if security have assessed a person as a low risk, they will pass them straight through to the check-in desks, bypassing the main x-ray machines.

Until August 2007 there was a system of color codes. The profiler placed colored stickers on the check in luggage: e.g., green stickers for Israeli Jews, red for Gentiles, and dark red for Arabs. Because the discrimination was too obvious and caused a lot of complaints, it was replaced by a number code: number 1 replaced green and number 6 replaced dark red. (See Haaretz.com Colored tags for Arabs' luggage at Ben Gurion airport discontinued, 07.08.07, Zohar Blumenkrantz, http://www.haaretz.com/news/colored-tags-for-arabs-luggage-at-ben-gurion-airport-discontinued-1.227007) [ 41 ]

[edit] Baggage screening

The IAA is planning a major upgrade of checked baggage screening process in late 2011 whereby the screening of checked baggage will be performed "behind the scenes" after passenger baggage has been checked in (as is the practice in most airports). To that end, the IAA selected French company Safran to supply the most advanced x-ray/CT scanning machines currently available. The current pre-check in baggage screening processes is at times a source of complaints from travelers, particularly foreigners and minorities who are often subjected to more stringent screenings; the envisioned process aims to make the check-in process quicker and more passenger-friendly as well as more secure since 100% of checked baggage will undergo screening, including baggage form passengers deemed to be low-risk who are currently sometimes allowed to proceed to check in without having their baggage x-rayed.

After check-in, checked baggage is put in a pressure chamber to trigger any possible explosive devices. Passengers continue through to personal security and passport control, as in other airports. Before passing through the metal detectors and placing carry-on baggage through the X-ray machine at the security checkpoint, passports and boarding passes are re-inspected and additional questions may be asked. Before boarding the aircraft, passports and boarding passes are verified once again. Security procedures for incoming flights are not as stringent, but passengers may be questioned by passport control depending on country of origin, or countries visited prior to arrival in Israel. Passengers who have recently visited countries at war with Israel (all Arab countries except Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Mauritania and Qatar) may be subject to further questioning. [ 41 ]

• zoiks
    zoiks

My junk has been touched by practically everybody - concert security, TSA, doctor, other doctor, other other doctor, wife, possibly Minimus... I just don't care.

• minimus
    minimus

lol

• Think About It
    Think About It

If you push your junk against their hand and gyrate, will you be considered sexually assaulting them or making the search more effective?

Think About It

• VIII
    VIII

Your daughter/wife will be getting a full body "pat down" in full view of every other male within airport security view. Yes, many will get a thrill and there will be some men doing it on women, I can bet that will happen.

Yes, it is different than going to the doctor. Yes, it is different than having a pap smear. Having a doctor, in an intimate setting, who you trust, is different. Anyone who says it's not, had it done on YouTube.

A pat down is an invasion of my privacy. The police do them to people they have pulled in when a crime was thought to be committed.

So, as suggested, I will not be flying. I have no need to fly across country any time soon, so, I will drive. I am sick and tired of people rolling over like dogs when their rights are taken away.

Yes, we need to be safe, however, a feel up/pat down is not going to find a bomb that some Muslim extremist has shoved up his ass. Nor will it find a bomb that a Muslim extremist has between her extra-large boobs or in her vagina.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Whatever floats your boat.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

@Burns

I Know How To End The TSA’s Full Body Scans

Have Arizona pass a law saying that illegal aliens will be subject to these procedures as well! The federal government would immediately ask a judge to ban full-body scans.

http://polipundit.com/?p=27731

What a great idea! What's good for the Goose is.....

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Captain Sully Says:

"Don't Touch My Junk"

In steps every American’s favorite pilot, the Hudson splash-landing hero of Flight 1549 fame, Sully Sullenberger, to say, you know what? Keep your hands to yourselves. “I can tell you from my perspective as an airline pilot for three decades, this just isn’t an effective use of our resources.”

Sully gracefully glided into the story just as the cable nets were whipping themselves into a junk-touching frenzy over the camera phone video of passenger John Tyner’s run in with the TSA at San Diego’s airport, telling agents he considered the uber-sensitive search to be, essentially, a sexual assault, advising agents (and creating a phrase that pays) “don’t touch my junk.”

On CNN’s American Morning Tuesday, anchor Kiran Chetry asked Sullenberger what he thinks of the pat down policy, paraphrasing John Tyner’s concerns this way: “I don’t want anybody but my wife and maybe my doctor touching me in the places these people are touching me.”

Sully, by the way, can land a passenger jet in a river without so much as getting a passenger wet, but he couldn’t stop the TSA from hand searching his own wife during a recent trip. (Hands off Mrs. Sully, you goons!) “She was touched in sensitive places,” said Sully.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/when-memes-collide-capt-sully-says-theres-no-need-for-junk-touching-at-airports/

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Do they pat down children?

I would rehearse at home what they would experience before going to the airport.

As a child and even teenager I would have died of embarrassment if this had been done to me.

It would have scared me too.

Even my own mother sizing me for clothes she made, I did not like her touching me in places.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit