LIST of over 100 WTS Corps! (Surprises!)

by Amazing 47 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Hello Amazing one. Please check the old pm's.

Expatbrit

• Dansk
    Dansk

Amazing & Imallgrowedup,

Thanks for all the work you're doing.

Ian

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

This is an absolutely fascinating post. Amazing & Imallgrowedup, you're doing an excellent job. Good luck on what the future holds, we're all behind you.

This is Jehovah's Organization? How come none of this was mentioned on the "Organization Behind The Name" video? It's quite shameful how the WTS hides all this information from the R&F, yet the R&F should have nothing to hide.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Nos,

How come none of this was mentioned on the "Organization Behind The Name" video?

Why show their "ace(s) in the hole"? This loving, honest and forthright religion does everything for a godly purpose. Just trust that they are doing what is right!

growedup

• Aztec
    Aztec

Excellent work!

~Aztec

• minimus
    minimus

My question is the same----So, the WTS had corporations? So what? What does this prove? That they are a business? OK. And victims are going to penetrate the corps.?

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Minimus -

It's actually much more than that. The WT is segmenting themselves into tiny little pieces for more than one reason. The first is obviously because they don't want to lose their entire posterior if someone manages to sue them for everything they've got. The second is because by creating all these little "entities" - if someone were looking for all their assets, there is a good chance not everything will be found. The third is because by incorporating and making the elders the Board members, the WTBTS can try to say that the elders are responsible for their own actions because they are their own entity - in the hopes of keeping the Watchtower intact, while screwing the daylights out of the elders who trusted the WTBTS when they told them they needed to incorporate. The fourth is because I believe they are "attaching" themselves to KH properties "just in case something happens" so they are sure to get the building back. I have a very sneaky feeling that the brothers in the congregations aren't even aware it is happening, as well, or if they are, they are not being told the true reason for it. I also think - but do not know and at this point can not prove - that these little "under the radar entities" are being used for other purposes as well, because some of the names are NOT associated with Kingdom Halls, but other buildings housing other types of entities.

Let me give you a better example. One of these "entities" I found is "Witnesses Vahs". In fact, I have found 58 addresses associated with this name in 17 different states. One address in particular happens to be 25 Columbia Hts in Brooklyn. However, I can not find a ficitious biz filing nor a corporate filing for this entity, so unless someone else can find one somewhere, technically, the entity "Witnesses Vahs" isn't supposed to exist. Now, as I said in my earlier posts, because of the way the names are entered on the property record, it appears as if "Witnesses Vahs" is not intended to be an entity, but a name of a human being. Again, the information in the database I use is entered by people who can make mistakes, however, these mistakes would have had to have been made 58 times.

Now, as you can see in the property record I've posted below, there are two entities that own this particular piece of property. The primary owner is " St. Peters Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses", and the second entity, listed below it, is named "Witnesses Vahs" (property records in my database list last names first followed by a comma and then the first name). Soooooooo -- here is what I am trying to say.

1. Who is "Witnesses Vahs"?

2. Why are the 58 of them, with one address being WT HQ?

3. What purpose do they serve?

4. Are the congregations that have this "entity" attached them even aware that they've got a "parasite"?

5. If they are, are the elders of the Kingdom Halls themselves involved?

6. Or - when the elders have questioned this, are they being told the real reason for the "attachment"?

National Property

Assessor Record

Owner Name:

ST PETERS CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAHS WITNEVAHS,WITNESSES

Mail Addr.:

883 DU PRE CT
    SAINT PETERS MO 63376-2368

Spouse:

Phone:

Parcel Number:

Property Addr.:

ST PETERS HOWELL
    00000-

County:

Municipal. Code:

SC

Carrier Route:

Units:

Year Built:

Eff. Year Built:

Rooms:

Bedrooms:

Bathrooms:

Sq. Lot:

Size:

Zoning:

1-FA

Assessed Value:

$13,370.00

Percent Improv.:

Std. Use Code:

MREL

Tax Amount:

Title Company Code:

Deed Type:

Amount:

$0.00

Sold Date:

Sold Doc:

Transact. Type:

R

Last Transact. Date:

Transact. Doc:

Loan Amount 1:

$0.00

Loan Amount 2:

$0.00

Loan Type:

Int. Rate Type:

Full or Part.:

Mult. or Port.:

Lender:

Homeowner Exempt:

Legal Desc.:

PT SUR 285

Again, Minimus. This is just ONE of hundreds of these things I've found. Perhaps there is a legal and valid reason for this, and of course, I sure would love to hear it if anyone shed some light! In the meantime, I will continue to work on this and the many other like it, and will keep you posted as more information becomes available!

growedup

growedup

• minimus
    minimus

Growedup---I apreciate your response. When the RCC got hit with suits, the lawyers and court made the archdiocese turn over all the books, info, monies, etc. If the WBTS was told by the court to do the same thing, they'd have to obey.If they are funneling money illegally, RICO could be enforced, right?

• bebu
    bebu

I am looking SO forward to hearing more, growedup!

You go, girl!!

bebu

• sf
    sf

Hi guys,

'Vah' is the end of jeho-VAH.

Look closer. It is just abbreviation as far as I can tell...for now.

Jim states:

I can give you the Watchtower's Dunn & Bradstreet trace number, and with your investigative skills, you can learn things that will make your head spin ... and I am sure you already have.

Whoa!!

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit