LIST of over 100 WTS Corps! (Surprises!)

by Amazing 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Great work Amazing!

I was under the impression that every Kingdom Hall (at least in the US) was its own corporation. Is this true?

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Amazing -

This is just a very small sampling of WT "entities" I have found as well. I have not cross-referenced any of them against your list, but each and every one of these entities posted below show at LEAST one address as 25 Columbia Hts in Brooklyn. Many of them are used in conjunction with more than one address. Still ferretting everything out and will bring you more as more is available!

PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT NOTE: All of these are separately ?registered? Watchtower corporations and ?not? local congregations, and have ?slightly different name? designations. When a corporation registers with a state, their corporate name must be EXACT ... and any slight changes, SUCH AS ABBREVIATIONS, MISPELLINGS, CAPITALIZATIONS, PERIODS, AND COMMAS ARE IMPORTANT and are made part of that exact corporate name. There is a legal purpose for this. Many of these ?at the end? show up as Kingdom Halls, but that is because they use a Kingdom Hall for a Branch or Special operation.

What you have said above applies here as well. However, I will tell you that not all of these "entities" are associated with Kingdom Halls. I am still investigating exactly what they ARE associated with. Additionally, I can not find any kind of a statement in the State of New York saying these are legal entities, no fictitious business filings, or corporate filings. This is not to say they don't exist, I just haven't found any. In fact, the way they come up in my data base, it appears as if these are suppossed to be human names, versus company names. However, the information I get is entered into the database by humans, so it could just be the way they were entered. Based upon what I have seen so far, I have strong suspicions that this is not an accident. Much, much more to follow.

TRACT S BIBLE

TRACT S CO

TRACT SCTY

TRACT SOC CO

TRACT SOCI

TRACT SOCI CO

TRACT SOCIET

TRACT SOCIET CO

TRCT N WATCH

WATCH T BIBLE

WATCH T BIBLE & TRACT SOCI

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

For some reason, some did not transfer to this post when I copied and pasted from my own records. Here are more:

BKLYN T COM

TRACT S BIBLE

TRACT

TRACT SOC

TRACT SOCIE

TRACT WATCH

WATCHTOWER B OF

WATCHTOWER B SOC

WATCHTOWER B SOCIE

WATCHTOWER B TRACT

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Elsewhere -

No. Here is a copy of a post I made a few days ago on a similar topic.

The other thing I can say to set the record straight, is also from everything I've seen, individual KH property records show all kinds of different types of ownership. Some show the WT as owners, some show the owners as that congregation's corporation, some show individuals, some show co-ownerships, and yet others show the ownership as part of a trust - some of them living members, and some of them dead members. Trust me when I tell you that the WT is doing some interesting footwork in regards to KH's that I am willing to bet that even the elders of certain congregations aren't even aware of, or if they are, are not being given honest explanations for.
    growedup
  • Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Elsewhere & Imallgrowedup:

Elsewhere: Most Kingdom Halls today are corporations, but some are still merely registeresd as non-profit associations. The congregation members are technically the stocholders in the local Kingdom Hall, and the Elders are the Directors and Officers. This is why Kingdom Halls have to vote on certain issues, especially involving money and real estate. My list above does not include in local Kingdom Hall corporations.

Imallgrowedup: I am not sure where you got your list, but if it was from a web site, it was likely from my original list. Some people too my work and spread it around the world without giving credit to the source. A poster named JanG, who dies sometime ago, was one of those who copied my work, and then posted here again on JWD as though she did the work. I am not saying that you didn't do research, but in my own case, I never borrowed from anyone site or list, but found all these from exhaustive search of various sources, from IRS filings to corporate registrations and securities listings.

The reason that you cannot find all of these registered in New York, is that most of the Watchtower corporations are not registered in New York ... many are, but if you study my list you will see they are dispersed all over the USA ... also, my list is only of American corporations ... and does not include Watchtower corporations in over 200+ other countries.

Jim Whitney

• minimus
    minimus

WOW!!! What research! But what's the point? That they have a zillion corporations?

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Jim,

I do skip tracing and background investigations for a living. I use properietary subscription databases that I can assure you have nothing to do with any lists you've already created. The only reason I posted them on your thread is because you asked if anyone else had anything to add. I did, so I posted. The last thing in the world I would want to do is step on anyone's toes. If you have any doubts about me whatsoever, please contact Randy Watters who will vouch for me and the project I have been working on.

Please follow this link to see my first post on this investigation:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/61977/1.ashx

In the meantime, I have sent you a pm you may want to read that explains in detail more of what I am doing. If I have upset you in anyway, please accept my most humble apology.

Sincerely,

growedup

P.S.

• Amazing
    Amazing

HI Imallgrowedup,

The last thing in the world I would want to do is step on anyone's toes. If you have any doubts about me whatsoever, please contact Randy Watters who will vouch for me and the project I have been working on.

You havn't stepped on my toes. I was just clarifying, because my post goes back over two and a half years to March 2001 ... and some have claimed to have a large database, and upon further examination, it was taken from what I did, and was not adding to it.

I looked at your Nov 2003 post, and you have put up real estate transaction records that are most interesting ... I am equally interesting in seeing what you have ... given my post above, you have most of my work ... though I have a secret database on a non-internet PC that has some juicy stuff I mentioned in my PM to you ... and about 50 more corporations not shared with the board. I just never posted it, I'm not hiding that list.

I know Randy real well, and I don't need to have him vouch for you ... I trust your work and your career in in line of work ... while I am not an investigator, I do a lot in that line, so this has enabled me to get information others might not.

If you need, I can give you the Watchtower's Dunn & Bradstreet trace number, and with your investigative skills, you can learn things that will make your head spin ... and I am sure you already have.

Jim W.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Amazing,

You are a very kind man, and I am glad that we have stumbled upon one another! (Man, are your elbows sharp!) I can truly appreciate the amount of time that went into compiling the list you posted here, because I know what I am going through with getting my own list together. I think that between the two of us, (and my secret co-conspirators! - you *know* who you are!) - we have some explosive information! I am very excited to get it all together, because between what you have and what I have, there is going to be quite a tale to tell.

I've sent you another pm - and when I finish typing this, I'm going to send you yet another, so please check your box!

Nice rubbing elbows with you!

growedup

• Amazing
    Amazing

HI Growedup ,

I sent you two PMs as well, including my work number in the second PM. You can call me anytime Central near Chicago ... I susally stroll into thje office between 10 am and noon, as the spirit moves me. Thanks for the feedback ... I think we ironed out everything ... so, it will be cool to see the total results of our efforts. - Jim Whitney

Minimus: The point in what Growedup, I and others are doing is not to merely named a 100 corporations ... but to show the lawyers where the assets are ... so that when the Watchtowere looses its ass in the child abuse cases, they will also lose their assets. Pure and simple.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit