Does the WT teach that the GB = the Faithful Slave? - I don't think so.

by moshe 32 Replies latest members private

• Ding
    Ding

<< "However, Christians who have truly received this anointing do not demand special attention." >>

Typical Watchtower intimidation.

What it means is, "If any of the anointed expect to have input on policy, they are proud, DEMANDING people and they're in danger of being DFd for it!"

But this begs the question: Why SHOULDN'T they receive special attention?

Didn't Jehovah supposedly CHOOSE them for a special rulership role in his kingdom?

The GB doesn't believe its own doctrine...

• moshe
    moshe

Reward! $144,000 for one bona fide member of the F&DS who can accurately prophecy the future or a flying Jackalope . (prefer the bird in the hand.)

• moshe
    moshe
    The GB doesn't believe its own doctrine...

-even a Caveman should be able to see the obvious, Ding. Thanks for stating the obvious!

• Blithe Freshman
    Blithe Freshman

marking

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

This is a good thread. Moshe

• moshe
    moshe
    Thus the entire anointed Christian congregation was to serve in a united stewardship, dispensing such truths.

Thanks M-L-E.

-nice try WT, except this is NOT what you let the anointed do in real life! The anointed have NO say so in ANY teachings that issue from WT headquarters.

Also,was, is past tense. JWs , = so don't expect current anointed to do anything in the JW Christian congregation today. Notice that they didn't say, IS to serve!

• FadeToGrey
    FadeToGrey

OK OK OK..

This is what i was taught, during the 1980's when was studing with a reg pioneer.

The FDS class is the anointed still alive on the earth.

The govening body is made up of this class. with said members pulled form the anointed serving in Bethel's around the earth.

But i guess mostly from New York.

Max loyd i think was from here in Aust.

Thats how i understand it.

If the idiots in NY now put all these fancy names to them and duck en cover left and right becuase they are chicken shit and what not.

Fuck em I say.. Well i have now anyway. Cant stand all the WT bullshit, my family and freinds are still spewing.

Its so lame...

An Aussie Fader from Melbourne. Is me..

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

I reminded my wife recently of a talk she had a number of years ago regarding the identity of the FDS. She was confused, despite doing research, and it even showed up in the talk because the brother offering the counsel questioned her after the meeting as to what she thought it was. And I'm not sure he even knew. But he didn't want her to spit out wrong info.

So I asked her why we can't seem, up to this day, to receive a straight answer as far as the GB. Are they the ACTUAL FDS, or part of it? Do they only administer the food at the proper time, or are other anointed ones involved in this? Still no answer, but rather continued confusion.

Shouldn't something like this be utterly clear? Or are we still waiting for that progressive, new light?

Things that make you go........hmmmmm?

CoC

• moshe
    moshe

JWs should be getting nervous about the WT organization's direction, for it's headed towards the ditch. They have been told that the anointed (group A) don't have spritutal insight, they have also been told the F&DS (group B) are made up of anointed (From group A) and they never say how group B is selected or gains the missing spiritual insight. They even admit, by using past tense, that what happened with the F&DS happened in the PAST and is not what happens today.

Wake up JWs , the F&DS have been fired and the GB are just figureheads in the WT publishing corportaion.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Very good questions. They are in recent times indicating that the Slave is really only the GB, and are only a step away from stating it.

"When the time comes to clarify a spiritual matter in our day, holy spirit helps responsible representatives of “the faithful and discreet slave” at world headquarters to discern deep truths that were not previously understood. (Matt. 24:45; 1 Cor. 2:13) The Governing Body as a whole considers adjusted explanations. (Acts 15:6) What they learn, they publish for the benefit of all." Watchtower 2010 July 15 pp.22,23

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit