Does the WT teach that the GB = the Faithful Slave? - I don't think so.

by moshe 32 Replies latest members private

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

Post 4732 of 4741
    Since 1/18/2005

JWs should be getting nervous about the WT organization's direction, for it's headed towards the ditch. They have been told that the anointed (group A) don't have spritutal insight, they have also been told the F&DS (group B) are made up of anointed (From group A) and they never say how group B is selected or gains the missing spiritual insight. They even admit, by using past tense, that what happened with the F&DS happened in the PAST and is not what happens today...

the anointed are the F&DS however are the GB anointed and if not they should not be governing. Since this is a made up body. I remeber getting baptized section 3 of od book baptism questions page 207 question 6 optional questions was difficult to understand or explain wich makes it suspiciouse in my eyes. Even as an elder going over this with other canidets for baptism manny were confused with fds vs gb. this is something that should be as clear as do not murder with scriptual proof

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The WTS. leaders have always asserted as a expression of self propaganda more than anything, that the head of organization, ( presidents or GB ) were the FDSL. They do not directly say that the GB are the FDSL one and the same, for a very good reason, with all the false misinformation proclaimed by the GB in the past that would possibly crumble and dissolve this propped up image. The anointed have always been placed below the order of power by the head leaders of the organization, with the intension of focusing the power on to themselves. Different religions come with different self marketing tools.

• GrandmaJones

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit