(can't ,make up the first word) - Disfellowshipped

Disassociates - Disassociated

Do not acept discrimination

denounce

join us!

CoC

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

My God, how many people are THEY disfellowshipping down there?

I don't see how you can keep a religion (and the shunning) going when there are twice as many ex-members as there are members!

You can only pile shit so high before it falls back down on your head!

• zoiks
    zoiks

Awesome.

• cantleave
    cantleave

FANTASTIC!!!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

How much does a billboard or two in the US cost? Where could WE put them?

• sir82
    sir82

Wow.

Brazil has typically been one of the shining stars for the WTS - growth in the 5-6-7% range year after year. They are either no. 2 or no. 3 in total publisher count in the world.

Wonder what the publisher numbers for Brazil will show in the next yearbook?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Freedom of Religion is a great thing. Freedom of Speech -- even better!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Good for them. I wonder what this says about South American JWs? Are they a little more rambunctious? A little more ballsy than us North American folks? I've always had the impression things are a bit more "spicy" down there. Same with the Irish, not a people you trifle with, which makes their apostate issue from a handful or so of years ago all the more understandable. That incident made it to the Yearbook. I wonder if this developement in Brazil will do the same. Tip my hat to them down there.

• onemore
    onemore

What about doing something similar in certain cities of the US, but for the District Conventions season? 2 to 3 billboard near the convention site or on the major highway to that event. There are also mobile billboards that could strategically drive around the convention halls.

C’mon…let’s do it! J

http://www.citi-mobile.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit