Brazilian Billboards having impact

by Gayle 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Awesome!

You can rent board space on those billboard trucks for a lot cheaper than an actual billboard sign. Should be in your local phone book, shouldn't be too hard to get a quote.

• onemore
    onemore

Some of the other banners being displayed there are:

"JWs cross the road to avoid greeting ex-JWs"

"A JW cannot talk to an ex-JW"

"JWs: When entering, they're all smiles, when leaving they're all enemies"

From: http://exjehovahswitnessforum.yuku.com/topic/17464/t/The-Brazilian-Great-Tribulation.html.

-What should be the message for the US?

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Here are some taglines

"Are you feeling old? 1969- Awake- " Face the fact that you will never grow old in this old system"

Ask your elders how many pedophiles are in your congregation.

New Watchtower Bible and tract society release- Sheperding the Flock of God.....get your copy today!

Are you tired of thinking? Don't think for yourself....Become one of jehovah's Witnesses. We will think for you!

• Joshinaz
    Joshinaz

One of my sisters moved to brazil for a few months to learn portugese so she can help out one of the portugese congregations in Ma. I wonder if she saw any of this?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Jehovah's Witnesses let children die rather than allow them a blood transfusion

Jehovah's Witnesses break up families by shunning former members

Jehovah's Witnesses secretly harbor pedophiles

There are a few main headlines. Maybe with some website links underneath them? I'm up for donating to the cause. If only I was already DFd I'd drive the truck!

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Would love to see some of those around the U.S. Billboards around here cost anywhere from $400 to $800 per month. They cost a lot more when the economy is better but there are a lot of vacant ones now. I would put them on the big interstates.

• dysfunction
    dysfunction

Lets stop talking and do it, I am sure we donated plenty of money over the years to help the society's interest. Now lets further our interest, I will donate!!!!!!!!!!

• Gayle
    Gayle

On LED WITH SCROLLING MESSAGES: JW Children A!ert silentlambs.org Blood Fraction Confusion ajwrb.org Watchtower Flip-Flops jwfacts.com Generation overlapping extension freeminds.org Others??? Maybe with some added balloons?!! (No scribbled messages that people can't see well anyway,,no yelling,,be Ex-JWs with 21st century class!! Have a few other fun ex-JWs around for support and picnic - could be fun!)

• Joshinaz
    Joshinaz

I will donate too. just tell me when and where.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    "Are you feeling old? 1969- Awake- " Face the fact that you will never grow old in this old system"

This is gold!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit