If Jehovah God Chose Russell & The Bible Students Why Did He Give Them So Much Inaccurate Information?

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Jehovah has always allowed humans a certain autonomy with regards to freewill

Oh please. Free will is such a strawman argument!

We're talking about massively misleading God's chosen people. Down paths that are considered HERESY now.

For Christ's sake.

-Sab

• debator
    debator

Hi sab

Are you now talking about trinitarianism?

That is a predicted delusion.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Are you now talking about trinitarianism?

Does it matter what I am referring to? You are incorrigible.

And no, I was not referring to trinitarianism.

-Sab

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Because they say so, OK?!

Right, glad we got that one cleared up.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: If Jehovah God Chose Russell & The Bible Students Why Did He Give Them So Much Inaccurate Information?

That's a self-answering question.

Farkel

• moshe
    moshe

Jehovah can't seem to communicate his spirit direction the the WT leaders and JWs think Jehovah keeps track of every atom, molecule and thought in a JWs brain= all so Jehovah can recreate dead JWs back to a paradise Earth to live forever. The facts don't match the WT hype. There is no heavenly God who knows you personally and He has no plans to ever recreate dead humans.

• designs
    designs

Does this mean I can throw away my Pyramid now

• FadeToGrey
    FadeToGrey

Yeah I am new here..

Anyway I've had this same question going over in my head for a while now. and have had conversations about this very subject with borothers..

Its interesting to say the least.

My conclusion is that God has not told or comunicated to the FDS any information. and thay have just been spinning crap for the last 100 or so years.

Logic to me says if a perfect god was telling humans his will, so save all mankind form death and destruction he would not be spinning the crap the WT seem to come out with.

Then change it a few decades later. Because God cant lie apparently. so why feed his peolpe false infomation. It does not make sence to me.

Oh and dont try the he is sifting his peolpe and weeding out the slackers and the like..

In my book he will do that at the so called armageddon when he kills all the bad people. so why sift and clean out his people during these last days.

It's all crap. the whole JW thing is just another American chirstian adventest type modern religion.

I for one am over it.

Still fading though..hahahahah

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    Logic to me says if a perfect god was telling humans his will, so save all mankind form death and destruction he would not be spinning the crap the WT seem to come out with.

Good..and you are right, but I hear some bitterness toward God there. That's a slippery slope that many on this site find themselves on.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

... but I hear some bitterness toward God there. That's a slippery slope that many on this site find themselves on.

The bitterness to which you refer is tasted once one begins to doubt what he has been told to believe by his parents and others. If it is indeed a slippery slope it is toward emancipation, Dan. Frightening at first, but exhilarating once you hit bottom and see how clear and unencumbered the sky is above you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit