they are going to DF me

by Found Sheep 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I guess I didn't say exactly was happen. Last Saterday my husband called me when I was at work to let me know "the elder that has been after me" and someone else (I figured the CO) came to the house and wanted to talk to me. I was at work a few hours away. They wanted my cell phone number and my husband said no way come back when she is home. So I knew Monday the two "jerk" elders would show up. That night I could not sleep I had in my head so so so many things I wanted to tell them. But when they came and I answered the door I saw two pathetic souls. I didn't say ANYTHING I just looked at them with eyes that could kill and a stearn face. They of course tried to be so happy and smiled and said Hi Found Sheep.... I just looked at them. So the one creap elder said "we just wanted to invite you to a meeting... a judical meeting regarding your marriage" I steped back and slamed the door in there faces. They walked away. The last two days have been hard for me. I have had some good suport from others like us and this afternoon I feel good. I think I take it personal. I know these people and they are making up a loop hole to hurt me more. But that is the power of the cult not me it has nothing to do with me. So as odd as it is. If they back out for fear of being sued I will dissasociate myself. I have no desire to be know as one of them. I know this is TMI and anyone that knows me will know it is me. yes me Found Sheep

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I wonder how they would feel if some dudes were harassing their wives? What do they want, pictures? Some kind of dirty stories? Or is this their new idea of the d2d work?

Sorry about the lost sleep, Found Sheep.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I actualy tought of ways to harass them and there wives.... but I just don't want to be like them... I have no desire to intentionaly cause anyone harm. Even to them. I guess that is what 2 1/2 years away from them makes you like

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    What do they want, pictures? Some kind of dirty stories?

That's exactly what they want. They want Found Sheep to go to the meeting, break down crying in front of them, and confess to anything and everything they want. They want to have Found Sheep under their thumb again.

Such "breaking sessions" give the alpha males an ego boost. When my ex went to her JC, all she would say afterwards was that she would "never step foot in a kingdom hall again", that she could "never look at those men again", and that it was the most "degrading, humiliating thing" that had ever happened to her. Incidentally, they decided not to DF her - apparently because she was a 'good little girl' and told them every juicy detail of the incident (if she refused, they'd DF her and her family wouldn't speak to her again.)

"Shepherds" indeed.

- Lime

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Wow that is exactly how I felt at my JC "the most humiliating degrading experiance of my life" and I've had a few degrading experiances. They do... they want me to be humiliated more! I will never ever do that again!

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    They do... they want me to be humiliated more! I will never ever do that again!

Yeah, don't do it to yourself. I'm not one for religion - but if anything it should bring comfort, not condemnation.

Take care.

- Lime

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Found Sheep,

Just as a suggestion, although I don't know much else about your situation, is to talk openly about the matter to anyone. JC stuff can easily become derailed because the brothers believe "confidentiality" means that you cannot talk about it, or would be ashamed to talk about it.

At one point, there was a charge that was made against me and I was threatened by a kangaroo court that it was going judicial. Part of the flaw was that they had some testimony that they were trying to keep secret. In such a case, any person should have come to me to clarify, or be prepared to testify in person. When I started asking around to see who was "stumbled" by my "wrongdoing", quickly everyone found out that if anything judicial happened to me, I was being railroaded on petty charges. Of course, I knew "the rules" better than most and could whip out the Bible and KS textbook, and lecture those "judicial jerks" that confidentiality was at my discretion... not theirs.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I would not show the elders any legal documents. They don't have the authority to make such demands. If they've made accusations it's up to them to prove it or get their asses sued.

W

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Left my simple "i no longer want to be know as one of jehovah's witnesses" on a sticky note at the Kingdom Hall. I was afraid they would back off and not DF when I said the sue word. This is my choice. I no longer want them to feel they have ANY control over my life! I feel good about it! Free 100% free at last

• Ding
    Ding

Congratulations!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit