they are going to DF me

by Found Sheep 49 Replies latest jw friends

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Are you upset because of getting Disfellowshipped wrongly or of any legal ramifications because of a suspected bigamy case? Cause,if its the former,believe me,it isnt that bad.Really.If they dont want you,than,buh bye...Maybe you could sue them for slander? Itd be worth a try.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Thanks everyone for your suport. I'm starting to stop shaking now and feeling a bit relieved to be done with them

Do not meet with them. In a letter tell them SOB's that they are wrong, and that you are legally divorced & remarried. Also tell them you resent this slanderous investigation into your private life after having 3 laywers tell you that your husband was legally divorced. Then tell them if this harassment happens again you will have the 3 lawyers sue them individually. You don't have to prove anything to them, because they no longer have any authority over you.

It's a shame people can't leave that cult and not be harassed about their private lives.

Think About It

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I know I am legaly fine I just thought they loved me. may sound corney but It hurts me to the heart that they would make up a reason to DF me. I was the "congregation" kid. They loved me or so I hoped. Didn't have a good family and the congregation became my family and they turned on me. I think "think about it" said it. I know and feel I don't need to prove anything! sure I can send them proof... but that would be saying there is something I need to prove?! right? I am 100% inocent in this and think this is the USA inocent till proven guilty and I am Inocent

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

oh and I have a lawyer that said i had a hands down win with slander against my husband that was never a JW

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    oh and I have a lawyer that said i had a hands down win with slander against my husband that was never a JW

I say go for it !

These stupid JWs think they can just walk in and upset you & slander your husbands name like that. These morons need a wake up call, they think they have the power to rule over others. You have more power over them with the slander case, use it and enjoy :)

3Mozzies

• braveheart
    braveheart

Hello Found Sheep...your story angers me to no end...im fuming out the ears...

How does this Mind Control Religion CULT get away with torturing folks like you who have left long ago ??

Such loving Christians...I say kick their elder asses with the attorney !

There are other ways to have Peace with GOD... the WTBTS and KH ain't it IMHO.

I wish you and your husband Peace and Strength...and TOTAL FREEDOM from the cult. -BH

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Maybe these elders should get a life instead of going after witch hunts that they hope will score them points for "the real life". If that's the "real" life... screw that. I'd rather live the "fake" life.

• Borgia
    Borgia

I am 100% inocent in this and think this is the USA inocent till proven guilty and I am Inocent

Problem is: they do not have to apply this. Innocent presumption is not what they are dealing with. They look, find a reason and will form a JC. And if you are not bending under their scrutiny, then you are rebellious. Even if the reason for a JC is found to be superfluous, they may DF you just the same. And with the new elders book, it will not get any better.

So, in your case, don' t even bother to sent any paperwork. It's not their business and you are not under any obligation or sanction to cooperate other than facing being DF-ed for rebellion.

Cheers

Borgia

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

I am with 3Mozzies here.

Sue them individually. You may not even need an attorney; ask legal aid, they may be able to help.

At any rate, let them see how Mother backs out and tells them "it's your problem". You may actually do them a favor and wake them up! Tough love, JW style

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Had a BAD night! but after thinking I am glad. I don't want to be part of there group anymore. I could sue them individualy and may but right now I just want to start living my life free of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit