they are going to DF me

by Found Sheep 49 Replies latest jw friends

• antes8080
    antes8080

i't feels like they get a bonuses from all the DF they get in a year

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Follow the suggestions Found Sheep ...send them copies of the evidence and put them in their place, they will then look ridiculous. I would also say you want to bring an accusation of gossip and slander now.

Loz x

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Found Sheep, if you don't already have the pdf of the elders book, I recommend you obtain one and inform yourself about what they are going to say/do/ask during the JC. That way you will be more prepared.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

IT is VERY important you do not attend the JC ,since you have already been inactive a year, if you now bow to their invitation it shows to them that you still look to them as authority over you !!!

Get a letter from your lawyer stating you are in fact legally married . Send it certified to the body of Elders . If it were me I would also send along a note telling them any future discussion of the matter would be considered slander by you.They would not want their names drawn into a law suit ,however you will do what it takes ....

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

This is not a "governmental" organization with laws and justice- these are "cult" rules, & there is no justice or logic in them, I think you should try the suggestions given my those who already posted but prepare your mind for the fact that they may still DF you because their rules change to suit them and their decisions are made without your knowledge or imput- it is sick indeed.

I am so sorry for your predicament

CHG

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I'm not going to the JC I haven't been to the KH is 2 years. I will tell as many as will listen why there are dfing me and how wrong it is. they had it out for me and even if I proved how wrong they are I would spend the next 10 years fighting. they would find what ever they could. my Brazen aditude or something

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Thanks everyone for your suport. I'm starting to stop shaking now and feeling a bit relieved to be done with them

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Welcome to REAL freedom, Found Sheep!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Found Sheep, I think you should inform these "brothers" that you have disfellowshipped them for conduct unbecoming a Christian.

What jerkwads. Don't they have anything better to do?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

If you are done with them, thats all there is to it.

But are you sure it was a Judicial meeting? If the invitation was to visit with two elders, perhaps they just wanted to clear up the accusation with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit