The Cigar Thread!

by notverylikely 36 Replies latest jw friends

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I am going by the cigar superstore later today, I'll you you peeps know what I pick up.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Got some Cuban Cohibas I picked up in Mexico a week ago. Nice smokes.

If you want a good affordable smoke, try something from Sancho Panza.

I like their dark wrapper stuff, myself. Don Quixote Double Maduros.

BTS

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

I've smoked cigars for 19 years, since my exit from the Borg. I tried a pipe at first, but found it required too much time and effort

I've smoked $1.00 and $20.00 cigars. Years ago, I settled on Dutch Masters Presidents. Very inexpensive, but the ones I enjoy the most

By the way, I smoke the occasional Backwoods. Leave the flavored ones to the kids

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Cigars?

cigar

Rumor has it that Clinton's favorite flavor was "Smoked Fish"

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I went to the superstore and walked out with a five pack of Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro #4 for $15, a five pack of Mayorga Torpedo maduro's for $12, a keychain punch and a hygrometer for $35.

I'll let you know how they smoke.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Smoked the mayorga topedo tonight. It was a very enjoyable smoke, not the best, but but I paid $2.25 for it, so for the price it was awesome. The ash lasted for almost half the smoke, not at robust as I would had expected from a maduro. More mild, but enjoyable with creamy flavors. For as mild as it was, the flavors were a bit spicy, but again, very enjoyable. The burn was very even with a good amount of smoke.

On the recommend side.

• stillin
    stillin

i don't have the time or opportunity to smoke a cigar very often, but it's a pleasure that I look forward to. Normally, I stay away from the infused cigars but I was coaxed into smoking an Acid Toast recently and it was delicious all the way. It burned evenly and the aroma was very similar to the actual flavor.

what else is good these days?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit