The Cigar Thread!

by notverylikely 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

You would like the grape Backwoods.... it's nice.

Trust me it small and even My wife Loves it.

So many woman have grabbed this Cigar from me when everyone is out smoking..... would you mind if I try that?.. Thats nice....

My God I would of smoked Years Ago

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I get the joke but my Donkey.... well he just don't get it and he thinks your laughing at him.... and your not laughing at my Donkey are you?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

She looks like the ceegar smokin type, no?

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Yeah, FHN, try something like Backwoods. I say that, not because I'm any authority, but because one day I was mowing my yard and smelled one of the Honey cigars being smoked by my neighbor next door.... it was amazing. It was like... like a bakery in your nose. Well, maybe that's a poor simile. But suffice to say it smelled great.

Darth, NVL and Sooner, I forgot to mention I bought some of those and tried one along with the Quorum on D-day. It tasted and smelled good but I couldn't avoid loose tobacco getting in my mouth. Maybe it was that particular cigar?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Yep Im always smiling with that piece in a tooth LOL.

My wife..." DARTH Your Teeth..You have cigar in your teeth yuck..." Sorry Babe ... I'm Clint

Well you get no Clint Tonight!

Honey you didn't translate that right....... but ...Ok I get it..... Brushing!!!!!!!!!!!!

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

SBC, you got the tobacco from the Backwoods in your mouth? I can't say if it was that particular cigar or not because I haven't smoked one in ... 15 years? I *think* they use more of a finer chopped filler than cigars like quorum, casa de garcia, padron, etc. If that is the case, then I can see where if you clipped it like a normal cigar it would start to fall back out.

It's also possible you chomped on it like Clint and broke some of it loose.

FHN, yes, she does.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

No Tim, all the Backwoods are like that. They taste good but if you're not careful you'll go around looking like a hillbilly all day

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Cigars?

cigar

• laverite
    laverite

I thought this was going to be one of those threads that winds up getting locked when I saw the title. Glad I was wrong. Carry on...

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Lav your mind is in the gutter! I love that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit