What would you do with a Time Machine?

by oldlightnewshite 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It

Anybody know Charles Taze Russell's mother's name?

Think About It

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

LOL....no, sorry it is hard to express sarcasm in online media, I was making a joke. :)

It is already established in the DW universe that the Doctor tries to visit Charlie Chaplin, that he can use a cellphone to talk to others across time, and it's widely known that David Tennant has done drag. So a DW joke seemed in order. :)

• Simon
    Simon
    Kill baby Hitler

There's a really good short story about this, can't remember the name though. The gist of it is that baby Hitler was just a baby and trying to convince people what he was going to do would be difficult:

"Yes, I did it .... I killed Hitler !"

"Hey, that monster just killed a baby"

"No, he was a mass murderer"

"He was an innocent baby - you're the murderer"

etc...

• moshe
    moshe

Without Hitler attacking and weakening Russia, it is conceivable that Stalin would have gotten the Atomic bomb first and we would be speaking Russian today.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Dead Zone touched on Hitler and going back in time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zm8X8rXvVA

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I would go back to meet Buddha, post enlightenment.

I would sail with the explorers, from Eric the Red to Columbus, Vespucci, DeSoto, Pizzaro, De Elcano and Magellan.

I would like to ride in George Washington's calvary on December 25, 1776.

(These are children's books, but anyone into "Magic Treehouse" series? They are 100ish page novels that teach 1st-4th graders about history through the eyes of two children and a magical lady. The books are excellent.)

• In
    In

Go back to 1960s France, make the right investments, chill, fall in love, enjoy life.

Good friends, good food, good love.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I'd knock the forbidden fruit out of Eve's hand....end of story.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    I'd knock the forbidden fruit out of Eve's hand....end of story.

Winner, winner....chicken dinner!

Think About It

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

If I could go back to the very beginning of all creation and stop it. I would

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit