What would you do with a Time Machine?

by oldlightnewshite 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Isn't it funny how scary it can get if you think if we changed..... WWII who lived and who didn't die... who was born and who wasn't.

If Soldier 19283 didn't die...who did we miss and who did we regret seeing???

That's what makes you think.......... doesn't it?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'd take the chance for time travel in a heartbeat. I was talking my friend from Atlanta. We met when she was 9 and I was 11. I said, "Linda, the world we grew up in is gone forever." She agreed. The world we live in now is not people friendly. I'd love to live The British Invasion until about 78 guiding young Heather and of course young Darth and his jeans.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I wonder how risky a jump a thousand yrs into the future would be...

S

• four candles
    four candles

I'd go back and keep all the record I bought instead of chucking most of them in a bin,then go back a little bit further and buy all the first pressings like Led Zep 1 with green titles on the cover. I had a copy of Sergeant pepper on reel to reel at one point....don't know what happened to that.

I'd take my camera to more gigs,I'd learn guitar earlier and write more songs..............................well,I can do that now I suppose.....he he.

• four candles
    four candles

By the way.....anybody got any vinyl they don't want????

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I wish I had every 45 record and LP I ever had, in mint condition. I wish I had my first record player, a metallic red Decca phonograph. It brought a lot of people a lot of joy. I'd love to have a lot of my old toys. All the things my mother threw out in a rage, when I left home, I'd love them, too.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would go back to 1872 with proof that life went on long past 1874, and attach that proof to anything that was being used to claim that 1874 would be the end. Once that is trashed, the whole Jehovah's Witless and Adventist movements would also have been trashed.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

A picture paints a thousand words, this picture just paints one!

Need I say more?

3Mozzies

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Alright, you've gotta see this. Time traveler?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6a4T2tJaSU

BTS

• serein
    serein

id go to the future who cares about the past,then go and live on mars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit