What would you do with a Time Machine?

by oldlightnewshite 69 Replies latest jw friends

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

Lol. That is so true. It'll be 'just around the corner'. 'Not long to go now, brothers!'

• asilentone
    asilentone

About everything!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I really would like to see The Dinorsaurs and what they looked like.

Then piss myself and say ....this was the Stupidest thing I ever DID!!!!

• darthfader
    darthfader

I'd take 1,000 if the earliest dated currency still in open circulation (lets say that's the year 2000). Go back to that date and trade it in for the earliest dated currency still in open circulation (lets say that's the year 1980).. I'd do that a dozen times or so and invest that money into AT&T and other "long term investments. Rinse and repeat.. and repeat... and repeat again...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I would go back to 1964 and look out for little 5&6 year old Heather. I'd be her "make believe" friend and I would guide her through her childhood and teenhood, since no one else bothered to. I'd enjoy the music, fashions and culture from an adult standpoint. I'd probably buy some stock, too.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Blushy Please tell me you'd take time to sew Darths pants

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I'd go back in time and ask Jesus what he meant by the term generation.

And then,I'd go back in time to live my life over again and go to college right after school,instead of,pioneering.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I would most certainly do that for Darth. I'd paint him a hippy picture with my acrylic paints and turn him onto all of the very cool music.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Young Darth is happy

• tec
    tec

You know what? I think I'm with Leaving on this one. I keep thinking of all the things I could mess up in the past... so I look to the future, and then I keep thinking of all the bad things I could see and am much happier not knowing about :)

No time travel for me.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit