Jesus Trashes 1914 in ONE Sentence!

by Farkel 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• debator
    debator

Hi farkel

You cannot make valid debate points out by just throwing out the Bible books that don't harmonize with your opinion. That is just weak.

Witnesses do not deny Jesus's authority we just put him under his Dad Almighty God Jehovah who gaves and gives him this authority and who Jesus will also give it back too. We also let the bible tells us it's own timetable of when things happen. We just don't read a whole man-made doctrine into one word, we let the Bible explain itself what it means by using that word.

1 Corinthians 15:24
    Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.

Even with all this authority from his Father there are certain things Jehovah alone does and knows.

Matthew 20:23
    Jesus said to them, "You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by myFather."

Matthew 24:36
    "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Debator... may I respond? Thank you and good morning! Please note, some prefer that I don't use the Bible; however, I believe you need me to, and particularly the NWT, in order to "see" what I am stating is true. So, I will use it.

The problem here isn't 1914 but the fact that the Bible has Jesus on Jehovah's righthand waiting. Jesus himself giving "shepherds authority" until his return. Psalm 110:1 Jehovah says to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet." How do you harmonise this scripture with your arguments?

Paul harmonized it, dear one, in one sentence:

"For he must rule as kinguntil God has put all enemies under his feet." 1 Corinthians 15:25

Since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool, the bible tesifies to a "waiting" period which just shoots your argument out of the water.

Actually, it doesn't. He is ruling... in the MIDST of his enemies. His rulership isn't over the world. Never was. Satan is the "ruler" of the world. My Lord's rulership... is over the kingdom of God... which is no part of this world. However, he has authority even over Satan's rulership, just as it states "EVERY knee will bend to him." That includes Satan's. Why? Because the "superior authorities"... which are under Satan's control, were placed in THEIR position... BY the Most Holy One of Israel. HE is the one who gave Satan HIS (Satan's) authority (such that he could offer it to my Lord). He has now given that authority to my Lord, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH.

What is my Lord DOING at this time? He is "subduing"... his sheep. Teaching us peace (which I am learning by coming here!). He is "building" a house for the Most Holy One of Israel to occupy... by spirit! So, he's not just sitting around waiting. He has inherited the kingdom and is now building its "temple"... the good City, New Jerusalem.

When that City is complete... it will come [back] down OUT of heaven... to the earth... and be "established"... ON THE EARTH... which the Most Holy One of Israel GAVE... to the sons of man. So, some from among the sons of man... from among the sons of Israel first, then from among EVERY nation, tribe, tongue, and people... will have rulership WITH Christ... UPON the earth that God gave to THEM. In this way, THEY "inherit the kingdom that was prepared for THEM... from the 'founding of the world' (the "throwing down of the seed").

Unfortunately, those you follow have not taught you this truth... because they don't know of it. They don't know because, like very many, they trust in their OWN understanding... rather than leaning upon God and getting HIS intent... from the One He sent to GIVE it to us... Christ.

Someone quotes the following which itself explains the situation just past their highlighted bits.

Okay, let's take a look, shall we?

Heb. 2:7 - You made him for a little while lower than the angels;

Yes, when he was sent in the flesh. In the hierarchy of beings, flesh with its blood is "lower" than flesh with God's blood, holy spirit. For those of us who belong to the Body of Christ, we are a little higher (but not much, really, and folks should know that!) than the animals but, for now, lower than the angels. That will change when we put off flesh... and put on the "white robe," the "clean outer garment"... which is the spirit body. Which angels already have.

you have crowned him with glory and honor, putting everything in subjection under his feet." Now in putting everything in subjection to him, he left nothing outside his control. At present, we do not yet see everything in subjection to him.

Yes! He was CROWNED. And as a result, my Lord could rightly say of Satan, the ruler of the world, "and he has NO HOLD on ME." Until then, however, even he was subject to Satan... which is why Satan could even deign to try and TEMPT him! But NOW... even Satan has been put into subjection under my Lord. We do not SEE that yet, however, because, along with Death... Satan still exists. But that is because my Lord is not the one who will bring that liar, that slander, the "accuser" of my Lord and of me and my brothers to his end. It is JAH, the Most Holy One of Israel, who will do so:

"Owing to the abundance of your errors, because of the injustice of your sales goods, you have profaned your sanctuaries. And I shall bring forth a fire from the midst of you. It is what must devour you. And I shall make you ashes upon the earth before the eyes of all those seeing you. As for all those knowing you among the peoples, they will certainly stare in amazement at you. Sudden terrors are what you must become, and you will be no more to time indefinite.”’ Ezekiel 28:18, 19

"And the Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the lake of fire and sulphur, where both the wild beast and the false prophet [already were]; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever." Revelation 20:10

Please note, he is not literally tormented forever, as some believe. The Greek word used for "ever and ever" is "aion" and its meaning here is "ages"... or a very long time. There is no word "and". The statement is that he (Satan) will be tormented... "forever and ever" is inaccurate. He will be tormented... "for ages and ages". Meaning, it will take a very long time before he is utterly destroyed. That is because unlike others whose destruction is swift (i.e., those destroyed by fire from heaven (Gog and Magog - Revelation 20:9)... or who are also hurled into the Lake of Fire (those who are resurrected to judgment, rather than to life, because their names aren't written in the Lamb's Book of Life - Revelation 20:15)... Satan's destruction takes some time. Because he is a very powerful spirit... indeed, a prince among spirit beings. Daniel 8:25; 10:13; Revelation 2:1, 8, 12, 18; 3:1, 7, 14;

But we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely [Jesus]

Yes, for three and a half years... a very little time... he was made lower than angels...

crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

Yes, crowned. The writers said "we see him... crowned." Past tense, so already done. At that time. Not later... say, in 1914...

"At present, we do not yet see everything in subjection to him.

And, again, this is because neither Satan... or the last enemy, Death... have yet been "brought to nothing." But... they WILL be. By the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... when my Lord turns the kingdom BACK over to Him (JAH)... to judge. For my Lord judges nothings. True, all authority TO judge has been given him. But the very reason WHY it has been, is that not only did he give his life as a perfect sacrifice, but because he does NOT judge! And that is one of the things he is teaching US, his sheep... those he is subduing. HE knows that vengeance... belongs to the MOST Holy One of Israel, his father (and mine), JAH of Armies. So that, although he COULD judge, and if he did so it would be in righeousness... he does NOT... but gives that privilege... back to the Father:

"For God sent forth his Son into the world, not for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him." John 3:17

"For just as the Father raises the dead up and makes them alive, so the Son also makes those alive whom he wants to. For the Father judges no one at all, but he has committed all the judging to the Son, in order that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father." John 5:22

"And he has given him authority to do judging, because Son of man he is." John 5:27

"I cannot do a single thing of my own initiative; just as I hear, I judge; and the judgment that I render is righteous, because I seek, not my own will, but the will of him that sent me. " John 5:30

"Hence the Pharisees said to him: “You bear witness about yourself; your witness is not true.” In answer [Jesus] said to them: “Even if I do bear witness about myself, my witness is true, because I know where I came from and where I am going. But YOU do not know where I came from and where I am going. Y OU judge according to the flesh; I do not judge any man at all. And yet if I do judge, my judgment is truthful, because I am not alone, but the Father who sent me is with me." John 15:13-16

"I have come as a light into the world, in order that everyone putting faith in me may not remain in the darkness. But if anyone hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I came, not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that disregards me and does not receive my sayings has one to judge him.The word that I have spoken is what will judge him in the last day; because I have not spoken out of my own impulse, but the Father himself who sent me has given me a commandment as to what to tell and what to speak." John 12:47, 28

"I kept on beholding until there were thrones placed and the Ancient of Days sat down. His clothing was white just like snow, and the hair of his head was like clean wool. His throne was flames of fire; its wheels were a burning fire. There was a stream of fire flowing and going out from before him. There were a thousand thousands that kept ministering to him, and ten thousand times ten thousand that kept standing right before him. The Court took its seat, and there were books that were opened." Daniel 7:9, 10

"And I saw a great white throne and the one seated on it. From before him the earth and the heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened. Butanother scroll was opened; it is the scroll of life. And the dead were judged out of those things written in the scrolls according to their deeds. And the sea gave up those dead in it, and death and Ha´des gave up those dead in them, and they were judged individually according to their deeds. And death and Ha´des were hurled into the lake of fire. This means the second death, the lake of fire. Furthermore, whoever was not found written inthe book of lifewas hurled into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:11-15

"But anything not sacred and anyone that carries on a disgusting thing and a lie will in no way enter into it; only those written in the Lamb’s scroll of life[will]." Revelation 21:27

"At that time those in fear of JaHVeH spoke with one another, each one with his companion, and JaHVeH kept paying attention and listening. Anda book of remembrance began to be written up before him for those in fear of JaHVEH and for those thinking upon his name." Malachi 3:16

Again, those you follow have not taught you the TRUTH about these things... because they themselves don't KNOW it.

Paul literally saying Jesus has the authority but at present some things are still not subject to him. Aren't you going to criticise Paul for saying this?

Although there are a few things to criticize Paul for "saying" (for instance, to judge those on the inside, although Christ said to STOP judging (Paul later changed his tune in his letter to the Romans); to remove someone from the congregation, although Christ NEVER taught such a thing but in fact even forgave those CAUGHT in an act of sin (which the apostles tried to tell former Pharisee Paul, who didn't get it until he almost single-handedly destroyed the Corinthian congregation; he certainly divided it)... this is not one of them. The problem is that many, including you as evidenced by your position... don't understand what Paul meant when he wrote what he did.

Anyway, I hope this helps you see... if not at least consider LOOKING into what is really true about these things. It is very easy to do: all you need to do is look in the "mirror" that is Christ, who is the IMAGE of God. Look at/to HIM... the Truth (John 14:6)... and see what is true regarding these things. At a minimum, LISTEN to him... for he does speak... from the heavens (Hebrews 12:25)... the kingdom... which is INSIDE you.

I bid you peace... and ears to hear... when the Spirit and the Bride say to YOU:

"Come! Take 'life's water'... which is the holy spirit of God... and the means by which ALL are taught the TRUTH (1 John 2:227)... BY the Truth, Christ (John 8:32, 36; 14:6)... the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, from whose innermost parts such "water" is brought forth... FREE!"

"Buy" from that One, dear Debator... and you will not only see and hear... not only have YOUR "nakedness" clothes... but NEVER hunger... or thirst... for the TRUTH... again. Revelation 3:17, 18

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Daddy-O... got it, check it out... and peace to you!

Your servant, friend, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

• cofty
    cofty
    Jesus didn't say SOME authority in heaven and earth, or MOST authority in heaven and earth. He said ALL authority in heaven and earth. There is nothing more than "all." There is no more authority or rulership that can be gained than "all."

Excellent point Farkel

I made the same point in my letter about the parousia that I sent to Brooklyn when I was an elder back in '96 - they df'd me

• debator
    debator

Hi cofty

Simple Grammer on the word "All" shows that it applies to the group indicated and not the Giver or doer.

"The manager gave his Forman ALL authority over everyone and ALL the factory" did this include the manager? No of course not.

"When the Lecturer started his lecture ALL the people in the room stopped talking and listened. Literally everyone in that room stopped talking."

Did the lecturer stopped talking? no

Jesus is Given "all" authority over the specific group and this doesn't include himself or his Father who gives this Authority.

Hi Aguest

You have your own doctrine and ideas on the bible. Revelation shows specific things happen at specific times and the Fulness of completion clearly doesn't happen until this point. Psalms you quote supports this.

Psalm 110:1-3

1 Jehovah says to my Lord:
    "Sit at my right hand
    until I make your enemies
    a footstool for your feet."

2 Jehovah will extend your mighty scepter from Zion;
    you will rule in the midst of your enemies.

The ruling doesn't start until after Satan goes down to earth (footstool) and until then Jesus is on the righthand of Jehovah his father.

Hebrews confirms this

Hebrews 10:12-13 (New International Version)

12 But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God. 13 Since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool,

Jesus waited from his sacrifice until his enemies became a footstool.

Revelation 12:9-10 (New International Version)

9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
    "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ.
    For the accuser of our brothers,
    who accuses them before our God day and night,
    has been hurled down.

Three scriptures confirming the sequence of events what more do you want?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Witnesses do not deny Jesus's authority we just put him under his Dad Almighty
    God Jehovah who gaves and gives him this authority and who Jesus will also give it back too.....debato/reniaa

I realise not being a Jehovah`s Witness makes it hard for you to keep up..

With what Jehovah`s Witness`s believe..

With the Exception of the 144,000..

The WBT$ is mediator for Jehovah`s Witness`s..Not Jesus..

And..

Jehovah`s Witness`s gather once a year for Memorial..

The special day Jehovah`s Witness gather,around the world..

To ignore Jesus..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, Farkel. They are just so full of crap.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hi Aguest

Greetings, dear Debator, and again, peace to you!

You have your own doctrine and ideas on the bible.

They're not mine, dear one. They're from the One whom the WTBTS FDS "leaders" claim they receive theirs. Funny thing... and something most don't know... they get some from Mr. Russell... but a LOT from McClintock and Strong's multi-volume cyclopedia, which was written back in the 1800s... and which I just happen to have an entire copy of the set. My husband and I "miraculously" came across it in a used bookstore once. It was expensive, but WELL worth it. You have NO idea how your leaders have compiled their "knowledge"... and from what source(s). My Source, though, is Christ... and no other.

Okay, now that we've gotten that out of the way... your position is absolutely refuted in ONE verse - 1 Corinthians 15:25, which states:

"For he must rule as kinguntilGod has put all enemies under his feet." 1 Corinthians 15:25

NOT, he WILL rule as king AFTER God has put all enemies under his feet. But because I totally understand your conviction in what the WTBTS teaches (I was once "with" you), my Lord had directed me to expound and explain further, so that if you TRULY want to understand this truth, you may have ground to do so. To that end:

Revelation shows specific things happen at specific times and the Fulness of completion clearly doesn't happen until this point.

You sound certain... and I think you think you are. But let's look at what you've got first, and then we'll address what the Revelation actually "shows." Will that work? Thank you!

Psalms you quote supports this. Psalm 110:1-3: Jehovah says to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet. Jehovah will extend your mighty scepter from Zion; you will rule in the midst of your enemies.

You misunderstand these scriptures, dear one, because those who teach you misunderstand them. True, my Lord DID sit down at the right hand of God... from where he began RULING. That he SAT DOWN... meant he began ruling. Let me explain: when a monarch in put into office, there in an inauguration (which I already discussed above)... the culmination of which is when such monarch SITS... on the throne. In so SITTING... AUTHORITY is now granted to him/her.

You misunderstanding this, however, because of the false teaching of your leaders as regards this "sitting." You see, they confuse him... with MICHAEL... the Arkangel... who STANDS UP... who IS standing... on behalf of the sons of Israel. Christ, however, is NOT Michael. Michael is one of the angels of the Ark (of the Covenant)... whose is called God's "trumpet"... because HIS voice... is like a trumpet. He is the one who ANNOUNCES my Lord's arrival... just as the arrival of ANY king is heralded with trumpets. My Lord's voice, however, is similar to the Father's - as of "many waters." Here, let me show you:

First, John hears a voice "like that of a trumpet":

"By inspiration I came to be in the Lord’s day, and I heard behind me a strong voice like that of a trumpet, saying: “What you see write in a scroll and send it to the seven congregations, in Eph´e·sus and in Smyr´na and in Per´ga·mum and in Thy·a·ti´ra and in Sar´dis and in Philadelphia and in La·o·di·ce´a.” Revelation 1:10, 11

When he turns around to see who is speaking, however, he sees a DIFFERENT person than the one with the trumpet voice. He SEES... one whose voice was "as the sound of many waters":

"And I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me, and, having turned, I saw seven golden lampstands, and in the midst of the lampstands someone like a son of man, clothed with a garment that reached down to the feet, and girded at the breasts with a golden girdle. Moreover, his head and his hair were white as white wool, as snow, and his eyes as a fiery flame; and his feet were like fine copper when glowing in a furnace; and his voice was as the sound of many waters."Revelation 1:12-15

This SECOND person... is Christ. How do we KNOW? Because Daniel ALSO describes him... HE refers to Michael (so he ISN'T Michael!)... and Daniels calls him "my Lord":

"I also proceeded to raise my eyes and see, and here was a certain man clothed in linen, with his hips girded with gold of U´phaz. And his body was like chrys´o·lite, and his face like the appearance of lightning, and his eyes like fiery torches, and his arms and the place of his feet were like the sight of burnished copper, and the sound of his words was like the sound of a crowd. And I saw, I Daniel by myself, the appearance; but as for the men that happened to be with me, they did not see the appearance. However, there was a great trembling that fell upon them, so that they went running away in hiding themselves."

On seeing my Lord, Daniel lost control of his bodily functions... and then fainted dead away:

"And I—I was left remaining by myself, so that I saw this great appearance. And there was left remaining in me no power, and my own dignity became changed upon me to ruination, and I retained no power. And I began hearing the sound of his words; and while I was hearing the sound of his words, I myself also happened to be fast asleep upon my face, with my face to the earth."

But my Lord woke Daniel up, helped him up, and told him to stand up:

"And, look! there was a hand that touched me, and it gradually stirred me up to [get] upon my knees and the palms of my hands. And he proceeded to say to me: 'O Daniel, you very desirable man, have understanding in the words that I am speaking to you, and stand up where you were standing, for now I have been sent to you.' And when he spoke with me this word, I did stand up, shivering."

And when Daniel stood full up, my Lord said to him:

" And he went on to say to me: “Do not be afraid, O Daniel, for from the first day that you gave your heart to understanding and humbling yourself before your God your words have been heard, andI myself have come because of your words. But the prince of the royal realm of Persia was standing in opposition to me for twenty-one days, and, look! Mi´cha·el, one of the foremost princes, came to help me; and I, for my part, remained there beside the kings of Persia. And I have come to cause you to discern what will befall your people in the final part of the days, because it is a vision yet for the days [to come].”

Now, of course, your leaders teach that this was the angel Gabriel. It was not. First, he has the same description as was seen by John. But Daniel would not have called Gabriel "my Lord," which he does next. And even if he did, Gabriel would have CORRECTED him... as Michael did when giving John the Revelation:

" Now when he spoke with me words like these, I had set my face to the earth and had become speechless. And, look! one similar to the likeness of the sons of mankind was touching my lips, and I began to open my mouth and speak and say to the one who was standing in front of me: “O my lord, because of the appearance my convulsions were turned within me, and I did not retain any power. So how was the servant of this my lord able to speak with this my lord?"

What did Daniel mean? The account tells us: although GABRIEL (the one with the "likeness of the sons of mankind" - Daniel 8:16, 17 - who was also there), touched Daniel's lips so that his MOUTH became clean... so that he could SPEAK to my Lord, the "one who was standing in front of [him]"... Daniel was confused because he had SOILED himself! So, he asked my Lord, "Look! I am UNCLEAN because I lost control of my bodily functions! Given the LAW... how is that I am able to speak with YOU... Lord?? And angel, sure. But YOU??? While I am sitting in crap??"

So, the One that Daniel saw... who REFERRED to Michael... is the same One that JOHN saw! For Daniel, my Lord appeared with Gabriel; however, my Lord appeard to JOHN... with Michael! How do we KNOW? The account TELLS us:

Michael as a voice like a trumpet. My Lord has a voice like many waters... or a crowd. So, JOHN appears to have written, at John 4:1:

"After these things (meaning, after my Lord has spoken to him as to the message to the seven angels)... I saw, and, look! an opened door in heaven, and the first voice that I heard was as of atrumpet, speaking with me, saying: “Come on up here, and I shall show you the things that must take place.”

But that is INACCURATE. The CORRECT rendering of this verse is:

"After these things (meaning, after my Lord has spoken to him as to the message to the seven angels)... I saw, and, look! an opened door in heaven, and the first voice that I heardthat was as of atrumpet was speaking with me, saying: “Come on up here, and I shall show you the things that must take place.”

What does this mean? It means exactly what John wrote:

"A revelation by [Jesus] Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent forth his angel and presented [it] in signs through him... to his slave John..."

John first hears Michael, the one whose voice is like a trumpet. When he turns around to see who is speaking, he sees my Lord, and his, Christ, whose voice is like many waters. My Lord gives him the message to the seven angels and when he is DONE... MICHAEL returns... and STARTS the "revelation"!

What does all of this mean? It means... that Michael's "standing up"... has absolutely NOTHING to do with my Lord's beginning to rule from the right hand of the Father. He rules... BY sitting down on the throne! Michael stands UP... when he BATTLES... with the OTHER angel of the Ark... Beli'Jah'el... or Satan. He... was the OTHER "cherub that is covering"... the Ark [of the Covenant].

The ruling doesn't start until after Satan goes down to earth (footstool)

Yes! Satan being cast out was the FIRST order of the rulership. BUT... that occurred... in 30CE!!! It did not wait until 1914! Let's see:

"And she gave birth to a son, a male, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod. And her child was caught away to God and to his throne. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and sixty days. Andwar broke out in heaven: Mi´cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.

"And I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God! And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death. On this account be glad, YOU heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time.”

"Now when the dragon saw that it was hurled down to the earth, it persecuted the woman that gave birth to the male child. But the two wings of the great eagle were given the woman, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place; there is where she is fed for a time and times and half a time away from the face of the serpent. And the serpent disgorged water like a river from its mouth after the woman, to cause her to be drowned by the river. But the earth came to the woman’s help, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river that the dragon disgorged from its mouth. And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to [Jesus[." Revelation 12:5-17

How do we KNOW then this occurred? Because this waging of war by Satan against the seed started... when Satan's agents, which included Saul of Tarsus at one time... began persecuting, indeed, putting to death... ALL who had the work of bearing witness to my Lord. And it has continued to this day.

Does Michael have angels? He certainly does. Like Satan, is has authority over things, too. However, my Lord has ALL authority. Spirit beings have ranks and groups, dear one. "Arkangel" does not mean "chief angel," although Michael IS a chief... over myriads. Satan (Belial)... was, too. And his armies were loyal to HIM. But Christ... is not an angel, dear one. He has NEVER been an angel... ark, chief, or otherwise. He is... a SON.

and until then Jesus is on the righthand of Jehovah his father.

He is at my Father's right hand, dear one... and ruling FROM that position even now. Has been, since inaugurated. Which I showed you from your own Bible version.

Hebrews confirms this Hebrews 10:12-13 (New International Version) But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God. Since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool. Jesus waited from his sacrifice until his enemies became a footstool.

Waiting for his enemies to be put as a footstool, yes. Waiting to RULE... no... and this TRUTH is summed up in ONE verse, which you haven't seemed to come across in your Bible reading... or WT study:

"For he must rule as king until [God] has put all enemies under his feet." 1 Corinthians 15:25

Three scriptures confirming the sequence of events what more do you want?

The sequence to be depicted accurately... which is it not. Is that too much to ask, indeed from those who claim to BE... let alone HAVE... the "truth"? I don't think so.

Again, I bid you peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

bttt

A good scripture to point witnesses to who come to visit you in April.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit