What is "Brazen" conduct according to new 'Shepherd the Flock of God' book

by TastingFreedom 35 Replies latest jw friends

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Out of the home at 18, or 15 for my son. ( I did NOT).

Half sibling, step sibling, 1st cousin, 2nd cousin, inlaws? Now define necessary.

The more egregious extended families are the big wigs that run businesses using (no benefits) contract labor. You know who you are.

• Gorb
    Gorb

I think I did a brazen conduct 🤨

G.

• blondie
    blondie

Exactly, DOC! "This is the "catch-all" if they want you out but cannot really find you guilty of a "real" offense." Not only that, the WTS has df'd some people retroactively. That is, doing something that was not a df'ing offense, but changed later by the WTS to a df'ing offense.

• Gorb
    Gorb

@blondie, it's just like the kgb and stasi.

Maffia style operandi.

When I read the examples, I did a lot of brazen conduct. "Harmless" sleeping over, and traveled in one room with a friend, who later became gay. Living 3 weeks alone with my sister in law in one house (a real temptation!!

So Gorby can be hanged and buried 😁

Thank God, i'm out of the sect.

G.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I picked up on the word insolent which is defined as showing a rude and arrogant lack of respect.

Of course if one were not to kiss the asses of the elders often enough they would consider that as the person showing a rude lack of respect and voilà, BRAZEN CONDUCT!

• blondie
    blondie

The problem is that the WTS says if a member perceives the WTSmight need adjusting or are wrong, they should accept it and obey and "wait on Jehovah" to correct it...I may not run around telling people in the congregation that the WTS or its representatives are wrong, but I certainly wouldn't obey them on that. I don't their god would like someone saying to god after he asked why did you do that, you knew what the bible says, "I only did what the WTS/elders told me to do." Their god would probably would say, Who do your worship and obey, me or imperfect men."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit