Elders calling me in an hour

by bottleofwater 38 Replies latest jw friends

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

I talked to them over the phone due to insisting and I really told them off.

They talked to me as to when I want a Judicial Committee. I told them Friday, but that I won't attend probably.

They told me that if I have a "change of heart" that I can go to the JC and tell them.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Well, that's that. Time to get on with your life.

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

WooHoo!

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Congratulations bottleofwater!!!!!!

3Mozzies

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

now go have a fun life, and don't feel you have to explain yourself to anyone.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I notice that every time you talk to them, you give them some more rope to hang you with.

You have to learn how to say no & how not to answer every goddamned question you get asked.

They are just a bunch of looser, high control freaks from an apocalyptic doomsday cult with a 130 year record of prophetic failure. They ain't worth shit. Let them have their delusion of grandeur all by themselves. Don't feed the sharks.

• 1Robinella
    1Robinella

"I, myself, don't feel repentant over what I did and don't really regret much." In my opinion, the comment alone answers your own question. Why aggervate the situation? Make it easy on yourself and others...simply walk away.

I wish you the best no matter what you decide.

• 1Robinella
    1Robinella

WooHoo...If your of age go get drunk tonight and call out sick for work tomorrow and celebrate your liberation Infact, call out the rest of the week and party hardy...go to Vegas (If money permits) or charge it Last time I went to Vegas I charged up five grand! Yikes...WooHoo

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

WOO HOO!!!!

Enjoy life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit