Elders calling me in an hour

by bottleofwater 38 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

good luck, will be checking to see............

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I'm leaning towards agreement with letsslatejws.
    Don't play their game. Don't show up at any of their meetings. Don't talk to them at all. If they force the issue, get a restraining order against them. Get the law involved if you can. Those f**kers don't deserve a minute of your time...

V665

• letsslatejws
    letsslatejws

You should have drank loadsa beer, filled a bucket full of p*ss and chucked it on them outta the bedroom window.... Then you could have driven your car into the local KH.... Damn Im good.....

(Im feeling especially evil tonight !!! LOL )

• feenx
    feenx

Are you celebrating yet? Is it time for congrats?

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

Not yet. And wait - the next SAD is next Saturday or Sunday... I forgot which... Postponing the announcement till next week (Dammit)

• feenx
    feenx

I found my announcement didn't even occur to me after the fact. Walking out of that J.C. meeting room and then driving straight to my parents house to tell them was enough. I was too wrapped up in all the emotions I completely spaced that there even was an announcement.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I think you can begin the celebration anyway.

Welcome to the real world.

The Oracle

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Did you decide what you are going to do?

• antes8080
    antes8080

just hyde dont go then they can put you JWMW list...

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Hi bottleofwater, they have NO power over you, these people are just part of a strange cult group and in their cult brain they think they have authority from a god to judge people.

You don't owe them ANYTHING, tell them whatever you want or don't even talk to them, up to you, you are in control here.

They only have power over those who give them that power, namely your family & other JWs who believe they speak for their watchtower god.

If you want out of this cult, go for it! Any of these ways will work:

• silence
    • tell them 'good bye'
    • give them the finger
    • send a letter stating you don't want to be known as a JW anymore
    • laugh in their face
    • ....ect

In other words, just move on, they have no authority over you and never will.

Enjoy your freedom :)

3Mozzies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit