Elders calling me in an hour

by bottleofwater 38 Replies latest jw friends

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV
    V665, rough time to deliver a double entendre.

I intended nothing of the kind. This is just lame...

V665

PS: Someone has their mind in the gutter...

• moshe
    moshe
    So now, I need to know what to tell them when they call me in an hour from now.

- sometimes you have to just think for yourself- it's your life, your future and it's your words. When you leave the KH, you give up using their answer books. Maybe staying in the KH would be a better choice for you right now than being on the outside.

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

Yes, but I'm living with my uncle for now in another city. Maybe it makes sense to leave?

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

bottleofwater, I really think you should just leave (the org). I think you've heard enough of that opinion from most here over and over in all of your posts towards your situation. No offense buddy, but it almost feels like we have to take you out back and beat you with a baseball bat to get that into your thick skull.

Leave. You will be happier. You will be able to be free. Isn't that what you want? Or do you want to be caged within the WTS? You have us here on the forums for support, many are going through this dilemma daily. Don't over think things, don't make it more complicated than it is. Trust me, I've been DF'd twice, it's not so 'lonely' or depressing as they make it sound. It's actually quite serene and peaceful.

• moshe
    moshe

Lie and tell the elders what they want to hear. Buy yourself some time. You can always leave the KH anytime you choose. Someone who is asking others what to tell the elders, is not ready to leave yet. If the choice is staying in the KH or ending up on the streets, then stay in the KH and keep the suppport of your family for now.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You are in another city. Tell them to send your publisher card to that congregation.

Tell them nothing else. Give them nothing. They are not your friends. Nothing good will come from talking to them.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Better still, go out, so that you are nowhere near the phone.

Post them a request to forward your publisher card to the local congregation

• letsslatejws
    letsslatejws

You have to decide whether you want to be DF'd. I personally have no interest in playing the game by there rules. To become disfellowshipped is keeping yourself in submission to them. I wouldn't have agreed to meet them. I would personally leave the house right now and let them turn up to an empty house ! LOL

Then return when theyve gone.

Make another appointment & again be out when they come. Give them a taste of there own medicine.

When they moan your not there just say your having memory problems and cant remember making the appointment and that for some reason or another you have to go.

Dont play by there rules. Live under the radar doing as you please.

They are not your God and do not own you. You do NOT have to listen to there biblical tripe, nor any more rules. You are a free man so act like your free and dont sit in waiting for them. Get out and do as you please, leaving them bewildered that you didnt turn up !!!!!

Think about it. You owe them no more of your time.....

Theyve stolen enough of you already.....

Luv to you xxxx

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

How did they find out?Tell 'em you don't wanna be a JW anymore.Simple as dat nizzle.

• letsslatejws
    letsslatejws

Leave them a post it note on your front door stating:

Im one of the Anointed Class and I've recieved New Light..... Sorry Guys - See ya around....

That should really get them going.... :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit