I just want to cry

by sabastious 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I cried when I read that book too. I remember sitting on a sun lounger in my garden on a hot sunny day sobbing my heart out.

The pain and anger do fade.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Sorry I'm to busy tryin' to figure out SBC's pic he posted

is that a BOOB in that man's shirt?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Just got done reading chapter 4 of Combatting Cult Mind Control.

You've taken your first step into a much larger world. I'm sorry that you're family is trapped inside the WT. You deserve better.

Once you've read the book, you'll definitely understand what you're up against a little better.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Sorry I'm to busy tryin' to figure out SBC's pic he postes is that a BOOB in that man's shirt?

Yes, wasblind, that is a manboob.

In the book/movie, the character named Bob loses his testicles due to cancer and develops manboobs. Edward Norton's character visits various terminal illness support groups (even though he has none of the diseases) because it helps him cry, and then he can sleep at night.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Ok I didn't see that movie

thanks for clearing that up

• compound complex
    compound complex

(((((Sabastious)))))

Got hit today myself - we all understand.

Love and best wishes,

CoCo

• snowbird
    snowbird

Cry, (((((((Sabastious))))))).

Tears can be therapeutic.

Syl

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Ah, Sabatious.

We here understand all too well. A group hug would have most of us crying right along with you.

Love to you (and hope for all of our loved ones still in.)

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

If this doesn't make you cry....I don't know what will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek44tW0Dqig

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, man, Sabastious... I can identify... When my parents bullied me - slapped, hit, kicked, insulted - I refused to give them the satisfaction of crying...

Now I find it very difficult to cry. Being unable to cry leaves me feeling pent-up, unreleased...

When I lose my pets, though, I bawl like a baby. I'm about to lose one of my hamsters; I stupidly left his cage open and he got out into the main area. The cats found him; but my dog rescued him -unfortunately, not before he was injured. His face is so swollen that he's having trouble breathing, and when I tried getting some water down him, I only made it worse.

SO hard to treat a little 4-inch-long critter... I'm just furious, furious, furious at myself!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit