Why It Matters...

by AGuest 198 Replies latest jw friends

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

SA,

His spirit has no name. Perhaps you should assign it one.

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

SA,

Your lord should have told you about the song.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    SBC, I just bought two Quorums the other day to stock my humidor, I have not tried them yet, in the next few weeks I will. What did you think of it?

Aw, geez, I'm the wrong person to ask - I don't have a frame of reference. My bro knows a little about cigars and seemed to enjoy it. I'd have to say it was.... mild? I dunno. It was all symbolic for me.

• AGuest
    AGuest

I certainly don't have authority to assign spirits names, dear BXJW (peace to you!). They already have names given them. And I guess if I had asked my Lord he would have told me you meant a song (are you now playing the same game as NVL?). I didn't ask, though, because I had heard of the legend. Sooooo...

Anyway, I've grown tired of these "reindeer games," so methinks I'll just take my ball and go home now. Long ride.

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA

P.S. I haven't forgotten you, spirit. You will state your true name... sooner... or later...

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Time to sleep.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I just bought two Quorums the other day to stock my humidor, I have not tried them yet, in the next few weeks I will. What did you think of it?

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Gosh I ignored this thread for soooo long (I thought had to do with something not important) but then since I have been talking so much about spirits lately I dont know why I came in I think it was from above.

NVL: I dont know who your God is but mine keeps telling me you are on to something. I dont understand why I kept laughing without control maybe it was a demon tickling me but I think your crazy words made me have seizures. I have had a laughter that lasted this long... that my mouth hurts.

I think that must be cuz something is causing that pain. Anyway Thank you dude. YOu are funny. Good luck on the job. I am looking for job too.

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

SA, has grown tired. Time for her to sleep.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

IF shelby is able to post NVl should be able to post without anyone telling him to control himself. Unless the rules and regulations say that or unless ANY poster here faces the possibility of being banned from the forum.

If we can talk crap against the WT we should be able to talk crap against any train of thought. if we want to make fun of the WT why cant we make fun of any other spiritual or non - spiritual idea?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit