Why It Matters...

by AGuest 198 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest
    He has not granted that gift of knowledge to me.

Your "lord" has not even bothered to tell you his name?? Why? Are you not his "friend"?

If I were you, I would DEMAND a name... especially from a spirit that's refused to give me one up 'til now. I mean, I would at least want to know WHAT spirit I am speaking by means of so that, well, you know, I'm sure it's the right one... and I'm not being misled.

But I'm not surprised. Many who claim to follow "the Lord"... actually follow an unknown... if not unnamed... god.

But since he won't tell you, please... let me help:

State your name spirit... and by whose authority you speak and mislead this man who calls himself "NVL" in this place.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

SA,

"State your name spirit..."

They call me La Llorona.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

SBC, I just bought two Quorums the other day to stock my humidor, I have not tried them yet, in the next few weeks I will. What did you think of it?

• AGuest
    AGuest
    They call me La Llorona.

Really, dear BXJW (peace to you!)? That's you wandering the earth? Hmmmm... never would'a guessed it. But since you are absolutely harmless... indeed, a figment... feel free to move right on. You've got some kids to find and far be it from me to stand in the way of a woman and her children. Be on your way, then, and...

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA, who ain't ascared 'o no ghosts...

As to the real spirit, who speaks through the one who calls himself "NVL" in this place... why won't you state your name? You do HAVE a name, do you not? By what are you called?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Shelby..

I got your Pm and sent you one..

And..NVL is joking with you..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• AGuest
    AGuest

Unfortunately, NVL isn't joking, dear OUTLAW (peace to you, dear one!). Nor is the spirit that is using him. He has said as much... and he says he isn't a liar, soooo...

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant, friend, and a slave of Christ,

SA, who ain't ascared 'o no illegitimate spirit, either...

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Okay, now I know.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Your "lord" has not even bothered to tell you his name?? Why? Are you not his "friend"?

No my dear Shelby. I think you understand what our Lord directed me to share with you and subesequently what I was saying I did not know. I merely meant that I did not know when he would share MORE about his name with YOU, you were asking Him to quit stalling and I was simply pointing out that it is not up to US to determine His timeline and I certainly do not know when he will share more with you. That is the knowledge me has not granted me.

If I were you, I would DEMAND a name... especially from a spirit that's refused to give me one up 'til now. I mean, I would at least want to know WHAT spirit I am speaking by means of so that, well, you know, I'm sure it's the right one... and I'm not being misled.

Since you wrote all of this from a misunderstanding of what was written, no response is forthcoming from our Lord except to direct you to read as you so often encourage others to do. Peace unto you.

But I'm not surprised. Many who claim to follow "the Lord"... actually follow an unknown... if not unnamed... god.

Or a mistranslated and mistransliteranted name. Our Lord has directed me that it is what is in our heart that matters, for if truly pronouncing and hearing a name were that important, He would be condemning all deaf mutes that love him since they can do neither. The kingdom of Christ is in our heart, not upon our tongue. That is the message our Lord has asked me to deliver.

State your name spirit... and by whose authority you speak and mislead this man who calls himself "NVL" in this place.

Shelby, again, you know the name of our Lord that he has seen fit to reveal to you. He forgives you for continually putting him to the question. He understands that you are not yet in a place where you can put aside your ego and allow yourself to hear messages from a servant as lowly and humble as me. He asks that you try. That is his message to you.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Shelby..

If there are spirits..Thats kinda freaky..

I don`t think I would want to know any of them..LOL!!..

I have enough on my plate without frigg`n spirits..

LOL!!..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• AGuest
    AGuest

Know what, dear BXJW (peace to you!)... that I have just as much a satirical sense of humor about these things... as you do? I hope so because I didn't really give you much else. La Llorona is a Spanish legend. True spirits don't wander the earth looking for their dead children... because with rare exceptions, the ones that DO enter the physical realm... have never had children. They've never been human and so have never died.

Seriously... "La Llorona" is a mythical "ghost" (which is NOT a spirit being)... made up by some superstitious folks somewhere south of the border.

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit