Why It Matters...

by AGuest 198 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

To the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with... may you all have peace!

Well, the predecessor thread really invoked some emotions, didn't it? Good and bad. Amazing... and interesting (very) responses regarding the name of our Lord. I wanted to be done with it because, well, some were even "led" to blaspheme... and so I returned to our Lord as to what to do next. I spent most of the weekend turning to him. For a time, he directed me to be quiet on the matter, not to post at all... saying, "Be still, child, and I will answer." And, of course, he did. And I am directed to share these last things... and then the matter must rest. Because hearts will have been revealed sufficient for my Lord. As always, I am merely a servant and before his own master each one must stand... or fall. Here is what I am to share:

For those who believe that "Jesus" is an accurate rendering of our Lord's name, because it is the English transliteration of "Iesous" (although it truly is not), the word of my Lord is that such ones are willing to give more honor to men, to cities, to animals... even insects... than even to him. For example, they call the man "Julio Iglesias" such... although the ENGLISH translation of his name is "Jules Church." Yet, none call him by that name... and it would be an insult to the man Julio Iglesias for them to do so. They call the city "San Francisco," although the ENGLISH translation is "Saint Frances." Yet, none call it by that name... and it would be an insult for the citizens of that city for them to so. They call the "coyote" by its name mexican name... although the ENGLISH equivalen is "jackal." But for some reason, "we" prefer the term "coyote." And so on.

But as to his name... this doesn't matter among earthling man... who chooses to call the Holy One of Israel what HE (man) chooses, rather than his real name, rather than even bothering to ask HIM... what name should be used.

When I asked how I could explain this so that those who do not yet see... but WANT to... might get it, he reminded me of the TV movie "Roots." Based on a true story, the epic followed the life of a young African man name Kunte Kinte. To those who KNEW him... his name was "Kunte Kinte." To those who LOVED him... his name was "Kunte Kinte." To those who gave birth to him, called him son, called him brother, nephew, grandson... his name was "Kunte Kinte." He had this name... because his father put a lot of thought into it when giving it to him.

However, because of what another CHOSE the name him... he was CALLED... "Toby." Yes, he answered to "Toby." Time came when he would even say his name was "Toby" when asked. But in his HEART... he was "Kunte Kinte." And for one reason only, and the BEST reason: it was the name... his FATHER had given TO him!

And so, if one wishes to call the Holy One of Israel "Jesus," one is absolutely free to do so. And the Holy One of Israel will answer such one. If, however, one wants to KNOW the Holy One of Israel... NOT as men have made him out to be... but as he truly IS... as he would "plainly SHOW himself" TO such one... then one should consider... if one truly wants such a relationship... calling him by the name he received from his Father, the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies. Because it truly is THAT name... which saves. Because that name is the SAME name... JAH.. e Shua. He, who truly IS the salvation... of JAH.

For those who took exception while calling themselves Israel... and the temple of God, I am to share the following:

"Behold, I Myself will judge between the fat and the lean sheep. Because you have pushed with side and shoulder, butted all the weak ones with your horns, and scattered them abroad, therefore I will save My flock, and they shall no longer be a prey; and I will judge between a sheep... and a sheep. I will establish ONE shepherd over them, and HE shall feed them— My servant David. HE shall feed them and be their shepherd."

"And when he brings out his OWN sheep, HE goes before them; and the sheep follow HIM, for they know HIS voice. They will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. But you do not believe, because you are not of MY sheep, as I said to you. MY sheep hear MY voice, and I know them, and they follow ME."

May those who wish it, be granted ears to hear. And may they so hear when the Spirit... the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit... whose name is JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... which name he makes known those who belong to him... and the Bride... say:

"Come! All you who are thirsting... Come! All you who are wishing... Come! Take 'life's water'... FREE!"

Servant to the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with... and a slave of Christ,

SA

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    When I asked how I could explain this so that those who do not yet see... but WANT to... might get it, he reminded me of the TV movie "Roots."

JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH is a creative person.

• sir82
    sir82

AND he watches old miniseries!

Perhaps the next revelation will have something to do with Lonesome Dove....

Somehow, I think it would be fun to watch TV with Jesus sorry, Jaheshua....

• undercover
    undercover

You mean LeVar Burton is the word of Christ?

I shoulda paid more attention to Roots when it was on...

• AGuest
    AGuest

He uses what WE know, dear LWT (peace to you!). They didn't have such things when he walked in the flesh, so he used the things around them: fig trees, branches, animals, the sky, etc. Whatever it took to make his point... which is only received by those he reveals it to. Then... and now. Usually, his illustrations were quite simple, so if you didn't get this one... well, perhaps you should consider renting the DVD? J/K.

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Usually, his illustrations were quite simple

Yes, I get it. He used an illustration that immediately gets the point across. This is a very effective means of communication. When he was on Earth, he would talk to the people by means of illustrations and they would really get the sense of it.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

AGuest Have you ever looked into the vastness of the universe? The most distant known galaxy in the Universe is located an estimated 13 billion light-years away. This only what we know from our perspective. The farthest is unknown to us.

We are less than ants in real terms. Why would any 'one' responsible for this mind boggling achievement, care one jot how humans pronounce, spell or conjecture the name they attach to the force behind the universe?

Is it remotely possible that you have overestimated your importance in the scheme of things?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I promise, I promise. This will be the only time I post in this thread. I have acheived my goal of exposing AGuest already, as indicated by other responses.

These are two extremely important points.

The first one is what AK-Jeff and I discovered as a fact from J.M. Himself to me:

JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH spoke to me. He said AGuest was instructed not to communicate with me anymore, nor to examine/dissect anything I type here on JWN. He said that since she violated that command, He will cease to communicate with her anymore, and "Anything she says is just made up shit of her own." (He actually used that quote.)

Further, He said "The name pronounciation stuff is pure bullshit."

Then He said, "Live a good life, don't worry about religion. Just be a good person."

The second is just as important (to me anyway) and is dedicated to AGuest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w&ob=av2e

Youtube won't let go, try this one. Same song without the official video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe500eIK1oA&feature=related

• AGuest
    AGuest
    When he was on Earth, he would talk to the people by means of illustrations and they would really get the sense of it.

Actually... there was a reason why I used the word "usually," dear LWT (peace to you!) and the truth is that even when they were simple, most DIDN'T get his illustrations. Only those to whom HE revealed their true meaning did.

Why would any 'one' responsible for this mind boggling achievement, care one jot how humans pronounce, spell or conjecture the name they attach to the force behind the universe?

Because, as vast as their knowledge, power, and mercy is, dear Glad... neither the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... or His Son, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... are that different from us... as to emotions. Sure, they are able to check their emotions far more easily that we are... but they still have them. They're not metal robots, programmed CPUs that just, well, "create." What they've created was motivated by love... which comes from the heart... which they both have. They WANT us to know them... just as they know us. They want us to WANT to know them. Unfortunately, in this... "we" appear to be the robots...

Is it remotely possible that you have overestimated your importance in the scheme of things?

It is remotely possible, dear Glad (peace to you!) as anything is remotely possible. May I ask, why is stating the truth something to be considered as overstimating one's importance? Is it possible that stating the truth, even though one knows others are going to chide, deride, ridicule, smear, slander... even blaspheme [against the Holy Spirit]... is evidence of one's underestimation of one self? I mean, I personally can't see anyone with a huge load of self-estimation subjecting themselves to such responses day in and day out. I would think that one who thought... ummmm... errantly "high" of oneself would say, "The heck with this; I don't need this."

May I ask... and I truly mean NO offencse, but is it remotely possible that some of you overestimate your own importance... such that you are too "important" to even believe in a God of Truth, let alone listen to the One He appointed to speak for Him, Christ? That rather than simply listen for yourselves, some of you go to church to hear what the pastors, et al., have to say... even peek at my posts from time to time... just in case... but for some reason refuse to go to HIM... to hear from him himself?

You can do the exact same thing I do... listen. With faith. I don't have anything more than you... than that.

The Most Holy One of Israel does not speak through me, dear Glad... as you know I have said. He speaks through His Son. So, I hear the Son. So what? So I share what I hear? So what? So can you.

I don't have a FORM of "godly devotion"... dear Glad... which form SAYS "I believe"... but does nothing to MANIFEST such belief. God's Word... Christ... IS alive... and EXERTS power... which is where I get mine from. Or, rather, who I get mine from. That power... grants me boldness to speak. And so, rather than prove FALSE to that power... I exert it. I cannot apologize for that.

I bid you peace.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA,

• Inkie
    Inkie

Leaving WT:

Indeed He is, LWT. Indeed He is. He was there with His Father “in the beginning. . . .” Just as He continues working, so does His Father.

Sir 82:

I think it would be fun to watch TV with Jesus sorry, Jaheshua....

Your self-correction is “noted.” And, it probably would be fun.

Undercover:

You mean LeVar Burton is the word of Christ?

I shoulda paid more attention to Roots when it was on...

You can certainly. It may behoove you “to pay more than the usual attention”—now.

The Gladiator

We are less than ants in real terms. Why would any 'one' responsible for this mind boggling achievement,

care one jot how humans pronounce, spell or conjecture the name they attach to the force behind the universe?

Well, perhaps because He loves his only-begotten Son. Your comment implies that “things” are more important than “persons.” That’s a mistake many parents sadly sadly make, to their detriment and the detriment of their entire family. And especially to those whom they “claim” to love.

Remember what Jaheshua stated to Saul:

“And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.”--Acts 26:14.

To G.E.D.d.,

Nevermind. . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit