Why It Matters...

by AGuest 198 Replies latest jw friends

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

SA,

Whatever you believe, believe it.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    if truly pronouncing and hearing a name were that important, He would be condemning all deaf mutes that love him since they can do neither.

Interesting:

"Likewise the Holy Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we don't even know what we should pray for, nor how we should pray. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God's own will."

Your ignorance is telling, spirit. The man NVL should really kick you out... and ask for another spirit. The Holy Spirit. And you really should tell him... and me, because I have demanded it of you... your name.

SA, a slave of Christ, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... who has authority over you... and has granted such to me. So that you will tell me your name. Now... or later. But I'm in no hurry as time is not an issue with MY Lord.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Shelby..

You got another PM..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

SA,

You knock on a non-existent door. NVL is a sham, a charlatan. A Joker. A dancing Fool. You should already know this.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    State your name, spirit. By what are you called?
    Slave of the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH,
    SA

State your name spirit... and quit stalling...

Shelby....can you start a new thread and do a board exorcism?

• AGuest
    AGuest
    NVL is a sham, a charlatan. A Joker. A dancing Fool.

I mean, I said the same thing, dear BXJW (again, peace to you!). I mean, I didn't really "color" it as "pretty" as you. I just simply said he is a liar. Which I think is the same thing as a sham and charlatan. But, he says I am wrong in this statement. So, I have to believe him... right?

BTW - He's asked that folks stop calling him names. I think that includes you, but... not necessarily. Sometimes the "rules" only apply to me.

Either way, peace to you, dear one!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Your ignorance is telling, spirit. The man NVL should really kick you out... and ask for another spirit. The Holy Spirit. And you really should tell him... and me, because I have demanded it of you... your name.

Exactly, Shelby, and peace to you! Notice that your quotation said that the HS helps in our weakness. Deafness and muteness would qualify. Deaf mutes also cannot speak as well as those that do not suffer those afflictions and use groanings that cannot be expressed into words, but rest assured, our Lord knows what is in their hearts. As you quoted, the Father knows our hearts and leads us even in our weakness and groanings.

Thank you for posting that as it so eloquently and perfectly illustrated my point. May our Lords blessings be upon you.

And Shelby, my dear, what YOU demand is of no consequence as you cannot demand anything of our Lord. Or me for that matter. With regard to our Lord, you may beg and pray, with me, you may ask politely.

You knock on a non-existent door. NVL is a sham, a charlatan. A Joker. A dancing Fool. You should already know this.

Peace unto you, BXJW! Indeed, when compared to the glory of our Lord, we are all sham, charlatans, jokers and fools. It's always good to have a reminder of how short we fall of the glory of our Lord.

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

SA,

" So, I have to believe him... right?"

No, of course not. He lies!

• AGuest
    AGuest

....can you start a new thread and do a board exorcism?

What, you can't do it, dear CD (peace to you)? Where are YOUR gifts (of the spirit)? No, I think the Board is just fine. There are no spirits here that anyone should be concerned about. Even the ones with no names.

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

No, NVL, only YOU are the charlatan on this thread. You're having fun at the expense of someone else. That is as evil as anything the Watchtower has ever printed. Joker!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit